@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
Hugo half-hissed, half-laughed, “I’m sure whatever you just said was a good thing, Miss Nar.”
He had practically forgotten his manners in this modern world. For the first time that night, two spots of red glowed on his cheeks.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds good, I’m glad you were able to get a clear answer from God! I agree, I think it still definitely works even without the shorter beginning. And even if it does turn some readers away, it’s going to touch the people God wants it to. 🙂
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Y’all ever had a time when you’ve been working on a different WIP, but then go back to writing your original one, the one you really truly love, the one that has the characters who you know like your best friend, and just feel at home? That’s what happened to me. I had been working on my NaNo WIP, but I went back to my WIP with Ev and Ami and i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
About prologues…I’ve never heard that before! Mine is technically a first chapter, so should I just erase the label of “prologue”?? 😂
You do whatever you want, girl, it’s your story. XD
I had actually never heard that before, but it kind of makes sense. I think some writers also use prologues for info-dumping. I’d rather have…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok so in this RP I say Liv has blue eyes, but correct me if I’m wrong. 😂
Lukas
Lukas found he couldn’t take his eyes off Liv’s face. He tried, but somehow, he found himself drowning in the crystalline pool of her blue eyes.
“Aww.” He heard a whisper pass by him. He blinked and looked behind him, only to see Fynn dance awa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
First of all, I love your writing!!
Second, my actual answer to your question. XD Ok. So I think I prefer the first one better. Though I do have an opinion on prologues… I heard an author (who had been writing since forever) say that he doesn’t like prologues because typically writers use them as a way to draw readers in bef…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You got thissssss XDXD I’m on Christmas break and am going nOwhEre so, behold.
…Everyone does stupid stuff XD BUT I would not call you stupid. You have an innocent track record on here, and that would be unnecessarily villainous of me.
It’s official, Nar has a crush on Hugo already.
OH MYYy that’s so sweet of her!
I just hope he…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Happy holidays, KaPeeFers!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Me when I can barely walk at school, my classmates ask what’s wrong, and I have to tell them I stretched my muscles too much trying to learn the Charleston:

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Babs
“Oh Baaaaaaabs…” The Vinlin’s warm, boyish face turned to her, streaked with dark curls. He tied his coat around his waist and held out his hands. “Come on!”
Babs fussed with her clothes and hair one moment too long, and he pulled her onto the dance floor.
With a squeak, she tried her very best – but what was she supposed to focus on? H…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course! Sorry, I think my last post lagged. I really like your idea of doing the flashback and then going to Lilitu’s pov, though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that! Maybe Lilitu’s chapter could come after Sef’s?
Definitely! I hope you figure it out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I think the first one does a great job of pulling the reader in more, but the second one also has some great writing in it.
I know the chapter with Sef and her mom really means a lot to you, and it does a good job of setting up the backstory of Sef’s parents and a little bit of world building. So really they both work in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The dancing has begun!
Hehehe…
Alright, I’ll write some RPs
Lukas
Lukas swallowed hard and faced Liv with an uncertain smile wobbling on his lips. “Well?” He held out his arms.
@rae (I said in here that Chase was dancing, but I don’t know what you decided to do)
Callista
She smiled, all tears dried, and met Fynn’s ey…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s awesome! You can tell her I love her name. 😉
I was trying to choose between Clementine, Maisie, Hallie, and Dixie. It was close between Maisie and Hallie, but Hallie won. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dante needs someone to dance with!! *glares* He can’t just stand there the whole time. He needs someone to at the very least annoy him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, thx, he loves making people happy, it makes him happy 😊
Hugo
The dance was so simple, Hugo could do it with his eyes closed. And he did. Holding Nar’s hands gently, he glided through the steps, and tilted his head up with a blissful smile.
When Nar did a funny spin under one arm, the slender boy laughed and gave her another twirl. H…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
…I’m just going to answer my own question and start the practice 😅😊
Hugo
“Why should you apologize? Look at that,” Hugo beamed. He rolled down his sleeve and spun his arm like a pinwheel.
Nar slung her satchel around to her opposite shoulder. Her face flushed faintly with confidence.
Hugo looked at her again, checked himself…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone do Y’all want me to intro the teachers? Get the practice moving?
- Load More

I do that all the time XD
I had the most amazing idea for a new WIP and started planning, but after a while I switched to my old one and it was so familiar and comforting❤️ Yes, I just loooove being a writer!
Sometimes I try starting another WIP, but mine is just so comforting and just makes me so…idk, happy I guess?? Being a writer is amazing <3
I don’t know what I’m gonna do when someday I have the trilogy (ok, more like trilogy plus two books, so like a series) finished. I guess I’ll just have to write more books about my favorite charries. 👀😂