@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Hi Ellette!
Well, I’m really late to the party. I love what you’re doing, I also find a lack of fulfilling fiction out there, and it’s one of the main reasons I write too : ) Congrats on your publishing and the eventual release on your second book! That’s super cool.I’m Min around here, and I write/draw dystopian ya comics, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys how’s summer
I kinda miss being active here
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh, it looks so good!!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys, quick hypothetical question. Imagine you are close to someone whom everyone knows is going to die/disappear much earlier than you. They, the person, also know this. But it’s not an actively grieving situation because it’s always been a fact. You are still attracted to them, though. You two have great chemistry.
How would you go about…[Read more]
-
Enid posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I love pistachio ice-cream. It doesn’t deserve to be so universally bashed. Sometimes you shouldn’t believe what the world tells you, friend.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Now my mom says I don’t talk slurred, I just abbreviate everything I say and/or jump to rhetorical conclusion, which leads people to react as if my speech is messed up.
Sorry my brain is attached to this topic 😅 Is your voice higher or lower pitched?
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s weird to think about 🙃
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*Me watching this conversation as a mutt-blooded Chicagoan with a vibrant criminal history*
Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was looking forward to reading this book, but our library doesn’t have it!! Hopefully I can participate in the next book we read together!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think either of us can RP because Calyhuge did write a RP introducing the characters that are about to come interrupt ours. Do you want to? Or should I?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad that all of here have been able to support and encourage you on your writing journey!! 🤗
Yesss, another vote for Fin!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* I’m so excited!!! I’ve had a job this summer, so I am buying your book as soon as I can!!!!
Ahhh!! They look so good!!
Ooh, do Fin next!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol you’re good XD
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD
I’m sorry!! I just want to take your writing seriously. My own writing only improves when I have potential critiques on the horizon 😅 I hope this doesn’t discourage you. If I ever post something, you are free to critique it as revenge, lol.
And hey we all get confused over our projects…[Read more]
-
Enid posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
For those of you who are wondering about my accent, okay, maybe I slur all my words BUT I think in articulated English 😛
(Most of the time) -
Enid replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw now my cheeks hurt from grinning like a cat 😊🤣
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe the heat changed me in more ways than one 👀
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s complicated 🥲 I moved from the Midwest to the South four years ago.
I start talking in a southern accent whenever I’m being playful (I already knew how since I was a huge fan of Mark Twain) or romantic? And I shift without noticing. Like I call my mom “momma” now, and I call my dad “dadder” with a twang. None of the rest of my…[Read more] - Load More

Late reply! Doin fine, how’s your summer been? And we can’t be active all the time, ya know? 😘
Btw my sister really liked chibi Zuko XD
@whalekeeper
Ah yes I’m a mess but I’m here lol XD I’m going kinda insane, my mom is out of town helping my sister who has started having small seizures, so I’m trying to manage my chronic illness alone. It’s a little scary, but I’m keeping on top of everything. I’m kinda sad because it looks like I won’t be able to go to college this next year,…[Read more]
Ooh boy that’s a lot of stress 😖 *Passes you a warm cup of creamed coconut oolong tea*
I literally understand the chronic illness disrupting college, like, so much right now. My mum couldn’t teach me through high school because she’s been physically and mentally exhausted since I can remember. I am taking a gap year to catch up on lost time.…[Read more]
Yeah… thanks. Idk what coconut oolong tea is but I’ll take it lol XD
Oof yeah it’s like a different end of the same problem. Oh gap year? What’re your plans for that?
Yep, grief and frustration is a good description. I feel like I have to work multiple times as hard as other for the same accomplishment, and people can’t tell by looking,…[Read more]
I have no plans for my gap year XD Which is… concerning, to say the least. I might find a some programs which will give me a broader perspective on writing, art, etc. so I can choose what I want to do. Honestly if you have any suggestions for a new artist (if I got into art) finding the smoothest education route, do share on the art c…[Read more]
@whalekeeper
That sounds cool!
Hmm… I’m trying to figure it out myself XD
That’s so cool! I haven’t really watched a lot of cartoons, unless anime counts.
what’s your favorite music recently?