@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, it looks awesome!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, wow, awesome! I didn’t know you could do that 😅. It sounds really interesting! Okay, I’ll let you know if I decide to!
What is it called?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Congratulations on publishing your novel! Is it through Amazon, or what? What’s it about?
Okay, awesome! Thanks!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I LOVE it! Thank you so much!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re up next, girl! I’m not sure which of your charries to choose XD Is any particular charrie sticking in your head right now? Or just any fictional character in general?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hope you like her!! I wasn’t sure what tone of tan her skin was. Regardless, I love her name and vibe.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oof lol, I missed hard with the Riker ideas. 😂 So you’re sticking with the same internal ideas throughout all three books? Is there, like, a clear turning point at the end of the first book, so you know where to move forward? I’d guess you included some revelation/change with both guys, so you could start there. Then make a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Surviving summer in the south 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Let’s try that again . . . @ellette-giselle
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette_giselle
If you’re not too busy, I would love a drawing of one of my characters! The same one I gave Whaley, Noa Montero. I can post her description here in a minute…
Also, I can’t remember if I introduced myself before… sorry if I haven’t. I’m hybridlore, a homeschooled soon-to-be-junior and I write YA science fiction. It’s nice to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Congrats, the cover looks so cool!!! Writing a whole book is crazy committed✨🤩
Oh lol I can give you some ideas!! Plot is always hard 😝
They might not be along the lines of what your goals are, but just some thoughts. External conflict doesn’t have to be super action-y, it just has to be a character taking…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yayyy!!!!! That’s so exciting!!! I’m so happy for you Ava!!! 🥳 *cake for everyone* 🎂
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oki I have a doodle for you! I enjoyed practicing line hardness, since that’s a weakness of mine. So your charries helped 🤣

-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed-and-redeemed @grcr
Thx for the kind words! 🥰 You are on the hold list lol
YAAYyYy haha he does look like a doll 🤣🤣 Glad I could make you happy!! ❤️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You can give me a description now!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re good!! Ellette will go first and I’ll get to your soon after; Noa sounds super cute and spunky 😛
Awesome! Those are cute, are they from your WIP?
Yes ma’am, the guy is Marcel and the girl is Enid, his self-proclaimed gremlin bestie.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s your boy! He was fun to draw, and I especially liked his explorer vibes 🙂 Hope you like it!!

- Load More
