-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Audiomachine is an epic music group that I love to listen to. Of course, I’m listening to Paper Mario music now. 🙂
Daeus’ story is very interesting! Fools in the Darkness. Oooh… 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Awesome! I will give you an un’melted chair for inspiration! 😀 *hands you a chair that is melted on top, but fine at the bottom.*
Maybe that’s not very good inspiration though.
Take some ice cream.
🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
And Audiomachine. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Hiya!
-
Snapper and
Joy Schmidt are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @catwing @seekjustice @daughteroftheking @jane-maree @winter-rose I’m writing then editing then possibly worldbuilding, in that order… Join me, for I shall be here for a while.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 I believe the word is ‘composing’…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@mariposa Actually, I don’t think I should give Raruus any bullets at all…. (And yes, I love the Andy Griffith show!) 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic NaNoWriMo Out Of Season in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong It is National Novel Writing Month. It’s traditionally in November, but who has time for that?
@hannah-c Meybe…I’ll think about it, but schedule never work like that. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob *gasp* No one said it…
WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! 😀
I’m Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet you. 😀
Do you have a novel you’re working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Political Intrigue in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@warrioroftherealm Here’s honesty.
I do not like the political intrigue, if it’s what I think you’re referring to.
INFO DUMPS.
AGH!!
-
Snapper and
NC Stokes are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@ethryndal *raises brow* No one can withstand dragon breath.
@daughteroftheking Lived to tell the tale? Is that a cliche I hear? Melt it! Smash ’em boil ’em stick ’em in a stew!
I did melt your chocolate and ice cream and stuff. … -
Snapper and
Joy are now friends 9 years ago -
ClaireC and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking *evil dragon laugh*
It’s melt in your mouth chocolate. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking *melts your phone and all of your pizza and ice cream*
@that_writer_Girl_99 Mmm…the wind does not control me. I am stronger than that. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Eek! Far from it. There’s only one of me. But I am of the south…sorta. I’m on that line, ya know? I’m not of the north. Not of the west. Not of the far south. Although I am of the east…
You too? I will melt your chair. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
And then there’s the really annoying character in the Sector One: Insurrection. I introduce, Raruus.

@daeus @kate-flournoy @mariposa @daughteroftheking @corissa-maiden-of-praise @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing 😀 Glad you like it…well, love it. 😉 She was really fun to draw too. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@aratrea I side with you.
HEAR YE HEAR YE!
NO ONE SHALL MARKET JOSIAH’S 8YR.OLD BOOK OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF DRAGON SNAPPER OF THE SOUTH. YOUR CHAIR WILL BE MELTED AND YOUR PHONES CONFISCATED.THANK YOU MUCHLY.
Signed, Dragon Snapper, KP chief of security.
- Load More

