-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean Okay, now I’m leaving. All in all, I wrote 702 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean Oh, didn’t realize you were writing. If you’re still going, I’ll still be here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Okay, I’ll take lunch since we all seem to be breaking for now. I wrote 533 words. Thanks for writing!
For future reference to anyone who will be writing in the future, I should be writing most of the day.
@kate-flournoy That’s fine! Good luck! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Okay, I’ll take lunch since we all seem to be breaking for now. I wrote 533 words. Thanks for writing!
For future reference to anyone who will be writing in the future, I should be writing most of the day. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yay! I’ll be getting lunch sooner or later, but I should be around for most of the day.
@kate-flournoy Are you still going? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield
Let’s go! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Yep, still here. 😀
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@rebelutoinary Cool, thanks 🙂 Which Chronicle of Narnia is your favorite?
@emma-flournoy Thanks, I’m glad 😉
@dragon-snapper Me and My Cello is so sweet/hilarious! It’s so hard to pick a favorite song. Waterfall is so nice… I’d love to be able to play it someday. Wow, that novel sounds cool! I wish you well in your writing! 🙂
@christi-eaton Thanks 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Good to have you back!
@kate-flournoy @winter-rose @overcomer @jess @anyone else
Does anyone want to write? -
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay, @sarah-h, just letting you guys know, My family and I have decided we all spend too much time on the internet! 🙂 Who doesn’t? Anyway, I’ll only be on KP from 7:30pm – 8:00pm, and not everyday at that. Also I’m going on holidays in a week for about two weeks, and we won’t have any internet at all, so just letting you guys know, that you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
These are not the droids you’re looking for. 😀
Oh, Star Wars, I love Star Wars–wait a sec. You’re trying to mind trick me into liking Star Wars into giving you the right answers, aren’t you? Well, it only works on the weak-minded, which I am not.
@Michael-Stanton You guys are too nice. The site is already amazing! But I’m with @kate-flournoy I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic What Going Out West Taught Me About Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks for the tidbits!
I actually always carry a small notebook around with me as well, just in case I get a sudden idea and don’t want to forget it. But beside that, I think your funniest one was the one with different views of dinosaurs. I don’t think that dinosaurs would be that silly as to wait so-o long for their water… “So…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic What Going Out West Taught Me About Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks for the tidbits!
I actually always carry a small notebook around with me as well, just in case I get a sudden idea and don’t want to forget it. -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Where do I start my novel? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Thanks for your feedback. 🙂 I’ll work with the forth intro as the beginning and incorporate the others into the story.
@dragon-snapper Oh my goodness, you just described the mom’s backstory 🙂 The girl is the main character, so I like your idea of having the other openings as flashbacks or details in the story. Thanks!
@jess…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Where do I start my novel? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
Well, with the girl’s mom’s death from the villain, the villain should have a to have a reason to kill her. (Of course, most bad-guys don’t, but it might add to complexity) Perhaps the mom once had the locket and the powers, and the villain was getting back at her for that. He didn’t know that the locket was given to her daughter.…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK started the topic Where do I start my novel? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi guys,
I’m writing a fantasy novel about a girl from a another world and a boy from earth who have special lockets that give them powers (not magical powers, basically very hard to attain human gifts like amazing ability to communicate, genius strategies and heightened senses).
I’ve started the story in four different places, and I still don’t…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK started the topic Where do I start my novel? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi guys,
I’m writing a fantasy novel about a girl from a another world and a boy from earth who have special lockets that give them powers (not magical powers, basically very hard to attain human gifts like communication, strategy and heightened senses).
I’ve started the story in four different places, and I still don’t know which parts are…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Ah, yes, character notes. Always a good thing.
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy 🙁 Not too fantasgreat either. I got just about the same amount as you, more or less. Apparently we both need to trim our claws. 😉
@winter-rose Are you, were you and will you be writing? (That’s a complex question, sorry) Were you writing with us? Are you still writing with us? Will you continue writing? (I am going on for a bit more.) - Load More

@clairec I sure am going to miss you! 🙂 Have fun on your holiday! That is sad….I’m glad it’s not forever. We’ll have to think of something to celebrate your return when you come back; right, @bluejay? Oh man, I’m going to miss you……… 🙁
Three cheers for you Claire. (@clairec) It won’t be easy, but I understand exactly where you are coming from. I look forward to when you are back on.
Definitely @sarah-h. We can plot something while she’s gone. 😉
Thanks so much, guys! @bluejay, @sarah-h. 🙂
I’m missing you right now, so I just wanted to say hi. 🙂