-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose
I edited about 5 pages to my story. Thanks! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I have editing to do, so I’ll join you if you’re still there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @bluejay I have editing to do, so I’ll join you if you’re still there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks @jess
It’s crazy exciting, this being my first novel.
For anyone who’s wondering, the first draft so far is about 80,000 words. 4 months. Thus begins the editing stage. -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Alright, peoples. (thanks @anne-of-lothlorien)
I have an ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I have finished the first draft of my novel!!!
@overcomer @bluejay @kate-flournoy @spradlin @hope @jess @gretald @ingridrd @alia @daeus @Hannah-krynicki @corissa-maiden-of-praise @winter-rose @anne-of-lothlorien @graciekry @aella @sleepwalkingMK @Brandon-miller @anyone else -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m like you, a few years before graduation, looking into colleges, mostly for writing :). So far I’ve looked at Patrick Henry College, Liberty University, and Cedarville University. I’ve just researched online, so I’m not really an expert, but I think that they all have good writing programs and and other activities or clubs to…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Thanks 🙂 Oh, that’s so cool! Haha, I’m reading The Horse and His Boy, my favorite book in my favorite series ever 😀
@sarah-h I help my parents with the Kids’ Program, which does things like Sunday School, VBS, camps, and other activities. I’m in charge of a little library; so I have a box or bag filled with books, and the kids…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hannah-h #3
-
Snapper started the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
College. That’s what’s next. After a few more years of high school then off I go. COLLEGE. Some words can be so easy and short to say and spell, but they speak levels of meaning.
What I’m asking you all for is any college suggestions, considerations or universities that have good writing courses. And I’m not just asking those who’ve…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
College. That’s what’s next. After a few more years of high school then off I go. COLLEGE. Some words can be so easy and short to say and spell, but they speak levels of meaning.
What I’m asking you all for is any college suggestions, considerations or universities that have good writing courses. And I’m not just asking those who’ve…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I missed you @overcomer
Is anyone writing/editing tonight?
@bluejay @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess @winter-rose @anyone else -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I missed you @overcomer
Is anyone writing/editing tonight?
@bluejay @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @jess -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejy *snaps fingers* I knew I’d lose track! I always do. Ugh.
Well, anyway, I managed to write nothing, but I got through a lot of grammar errors. Yay and no yay at the same time… 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I have come!!! *flys down with flapping wings, making leaves fly everywhere* *prepares typing fingers*
Here I am, to join you in this adventure of editing. I’ll be doing both editing and writing, so I better not lose track this time. See you whenever you stop (I’ll be done at 9). -
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Ah, it’s fine. *waves talons passively* Sarcasm is found in many forms, (as everyone who’s read Ranger’ Apprentice knows: thanks Halt) No need to explain. 🙂 😀 (dragons understand people quite well, actually) 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Ah, it’s fine. Sarcasm is found in many forms, (as everyone who’s read Ranger’ Apprentice knows: thanks Halt) No need to explain. (dragons understand people quite well, actually) 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I’ll Fly Away sounds like the song…anyone know what I’m talking about? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @Julia-r @clairec @winter-rose @overcomer @rolena-hatfield @anne-swiftblade @spradlin @aratrea @his-instrument @ingridrd @gretald @jadamae @Christi-eaton @jess @aella
@anyone-else
Hrrm…we-ell…here are some suggestions that come to mind.
The Song
The Song of Truth
Singer-Saver
Swing, Sing and…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@gretald, Oh, I’m so glad #2 was true. I hate avocado, too! 🙁 Except with nachos…and lots of sour cream! Also, I have not to been to Ohio, but I like scenery better than ‘big stuff’, so I’d rather visit you than California or New York. Except I would like to visit John MacArthur Jr.’s church in California. I haven’t been back to America since…[Read more]
- Load More
