-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb I’m sorry I took so long in replying! 😛
Yeah, Scripture Typer is great! Through it, I once memorized 400 verses. Then I lost that account, and am slowly working my way up. The verses are all still in my head, though, and I have to ask for a bible concordance of my own because all of these verses were in my head and I wanted to…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
Wow, @kina-lamb, the Bible Bee sounds great! Can Aussies do it? Or is it only for Americans? 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb. I noticed you said a while back in this topic that you had school work to do. Normally I’m the only one saying that around here. So I’m glad to meet a fellow sufferer. 🙂 (Just kidding, I actually do enjoy my homeschool work, but it means I don’t have as much time for writing as I’d like. 🙁 ) What grade are you in? If you guys do…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya, Praying for you and your family. loss of loved ones is so difficult. 🙁
-
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 6 months ago
We appear to be expanding the number of Aussies on here…
@bluejay, @anna-brie, @perfectfifths, @jane-maree, @leumeister. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Alright, time for me to sign off. I wrote 811 words. Hope you got past your person stuck in a tree. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Ho boy, that’ll be interesting. 😛
@emma-flournoy *smeagol voice* Yeesss. Moooree. I’m going to love writing this.
@jane-maree Hahaha!
@aysia-serene I like anything. 😛
@ethryndal Hehehe! Rogue spaceships vs. People watching a doorway. For some reason I can imagine a cat watching a doorway too.
@winter-rose Thanks! I can’t wait to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Fantastical? Who knows? 😛
Okay, maybe an unusually large cat attacks him. He is mobbed by owls. Captured by thieves. Make him fall out the tree and be injured in the feat. He wakes up the next morning and can’t get out because he had a dream with terrible vertigo. Or you could have something fantastical happen and it just be a dream…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb I’ll join you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@northerner I’m going to hop off now. I editing 12 Word Doc. pages and then wrote 470 words, so I’m happy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy If I wasn’t mistaken, I’d say that you tagged every KP person in existence. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Yaya! Isn’t it great?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Alrighty!
@northerner Glad you could join! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Cool! Let me know if you need me to explain anything about it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @northerner @jane-maree @graciegirl @winter-rose @ethryndal I’m editing henceforth.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy @aysia-serene @r-j-wordsmith @overcomer @jane-maree @jess @perfectfifths @northerner
Please. I. Need. Moooree. *scrabbles for more* -
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@aysia-serene Yes. We’s very proud, precious. Very happy. And I’ll take those cookies. 😛
Sooo, what does KP stand for and what does HP stand for?? All I’m getting is Kingdom Pen and Harry Potter. (is that what they’re supposed to mean?) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Okay, now I’m going to head out, but I rewrote round about 2000 words, which I am very happy with considering my various distractions. How’d your researching go?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@gracie Okay, now I’m going to head out, but I rewrote round about 2000 words, which I am very happy with considering my various distractions. How’d your researching go?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Alright! I’m still at it too! I’m rewriting.
- Load More

-Aussies unite-
*fistbumps*
I am, you are, we are Australian 😉