-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@delightinlife *cough* Yes…it is from the 16personalities test. That’s the name of the site. Personally, I hardly understand any of it, nor have I taken much time to, but @kate-flournoy and a few others love it. I am ENFJ, which is protagonist…whatever that means. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Hmmm…the only ENFJs I know are you and myself…
@delightinlife Yay! Yes, that ‘cliche’ I think is so funny, because although true, and although I’ve used it myself, it may well have been used by every author out there. 😛
@jenali 😀 Thanks so much! -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
What’s the next quote?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus *jots notes quickly into notebook* I see…another great lesson from King Daeus.
You accidentally controlled the people. *claps* More ice cream for all. -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths … … …
I can only think of one person on KP who has an instrument as their profile picture… *glances at you* Would you like to be the bard/minstrel? -
Snapper replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Back to the two cents.
Thanks for all the advice! I see that I’m going to have to learn more about the main character…that sounds strange, seeing as I invented the MC. 😛
Una pregunta: for beta-readers, do people have beta-readers while they’re writing, after they’ve finished writing, or does it vary? (I assume there isn’t a…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Never mind. It just decided to show up. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy *takes to cents* Before, I get back to you on the two cents, are you able to see the post that I made to create this topic? I can’t see it anywhere…
-
Snapper started the topic in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, is favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, is favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*holds up Monopoly card* It says, ‘collect two cents from each of the players.’
So, I’ve had this little problem for maybe a year now. It worked okay for first person, but now that its third person, its gets trickier. The little problem in question, perhaps not as little as that, it favoritism.
Generally speaking, I have two main characters. The…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Short Story Idea (May turn into Novella) in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@cloudy What Kate said. I think that its a great idea!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Oh, goodness! The only thing that would make them more terrifying is being held by evil butterflies…which is what’s going to happen…this should be interesting. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
*pops head in*
*opens mouth as if to speak, but shakes head*
*pops head out*
MBTI was not made for Dragon Snappers.😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic *stands up to introduce self* *trips* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish
*bows* Greetings, water flinger. May our flinging not be in vain! Huzzah!
Squirrels. Yes, @theliterarycrusader asked me to give a sidekick squirrel in a KP short story series I’m writing. 😛
Have you written any stories with North America birds? I’ve never tried to write a story with animals before though, how does it work? Do…[Read more] -
ClaireC and
Sarah Spradlin are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@clairec
*confetti and pats you the back and shakes your hand vigorously*
1. How do you write extended outlines? — Usually, I write a three point outline, beginning, middle and end, and off of that I’ll write it chapter by chapter. While I’m doing the three point outline, many ideas for scenes will pop into my head, so I just write them down on…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper, Absolutely Awesome! 🙂 This is so funny! I love how you actually used our favorite Kingdom Pen Characters. Write more of these stories, please, with the same characters. And some more? Again, this is so fantastic! 🙂 😛 😉 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kina-Lamb
@Arella-Noreen
@DelightInLife
@GracieGirl
@Rachelle
@R-J-Wordsmith
@GabrielleMassman
@Dragon-Snapper
@Abigail-Blomberg
@bluejay
@daeus
@Northerner
@Emma-L
@Leumeister
@PerfectFifths
@I-J-Anderson
@NatalieMarie
@Rebelutoinary
@Ethryndal
@Writefury
@Sierra-R
@SleepwalkingMK
@Brandon-Miller
@R-E-P
@The-Bean
@Anne-of-Lothlorien
@ZCPeterson
@…[Read more] -
ClaireC started the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
No, I’m not finished my book, just my extended outline. I know, not an amazing achievement for most of you, probably, but for me, with not much writing background, and this being my first novel, it actually is a pretty big achievement. 🙂 I may be just a little bit excited. *hee hee!* *someone please pat me on the back*
So now I have a few…[Read more] - Load More
