@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think Min means you should actively hide your writing from your family, just that you can refrain from doing so if you feel like they would give superficial feedback. (Feedback that is preference-driven. For example, “I think the story should be funnier/have more fight scenes/have a dragon in it.”)
Everyone has…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Guys I did mine but pics aren’t working XD
Remind me to post it when they are back ok? lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
(I know all guys and girls were different, I was just kinda generalizing. Basically, I hear a lot of guff from my brothers and dad when there a girly-guy scenes in books and movies, and I didn’t want to commit the teenage-girl guy character crime. haha)
I get that. I actually don’t share my writing with my family, because I know i…[Read more]
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Messed up your tag ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@otheroworldlyhistorian
Lol. Probably is more of a personality thing. I am INFP.
Cool!
Yea, I feel like the over correction thing is a big issue in modern media. I personally didn’t really realize it in rings of power but more because I feel like the female MC of that show just has the general level of plot armorieness of fantasy warrior c…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOOOOO
I just wrote out a post for my art ; (
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ok are pics working?

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok thanks! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
One more thing, does he carry a sword?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes that definitely answers my question! Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone else
I just saw if and it was really good, have you guys seen it? It’s not the kind of thing I usually watch but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
YaYAYAyAyAyAYAaY!! 🤣 Tell me what you think afterwords!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAAAAA
I have tubi! YAYAYAY -
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian
Do not br faint of heart, my friends! 🤣 (I am sorry about crunchyroll…) Hei is free on Tubi, you can get there through Google without any hurdles, at least on my device.
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol. Probably is more of a personality thing. I am INFP.
Yea, I feel like the over correction thing is a big issue in modern media. I personally didn’t really realize it in rings of power but more because I feel like the female MC of that show just has the general level of plot armorieness of fantasy warrior characters w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
WHY IS EVERYTHING GOOD ON PREMIUM 😭😭😭
seriously, I was going to watch nichijou to help with my Japanese learning and it’s on premium.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I so agree with everything you said there.
 I will also say that from my personal experience I seem to make friends less quickly than at least my sister but it also seems that my qualification and value for friendship is much deeper.
It could be a personality type difference too. I’m just like that too. I haven’t had a in…[Read more]
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I agree with most of what @calyhuge has already said in regards to Aaron.
My main advise is to just follow his current character design and/or think about how dudes in your own life would approach the situation.
I feel like from my experience and what you’ve provided than if Aaron chooses to go down the greif hole might e…[Read more]
- Load More
