@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloudThis was literally my bro’s plan until he got caught up in hero work.
I KNEW I’d mess up 🤦
You are so bad with names, Cal XDXD
@everyone I am not going to write at this time because I am studying calculus, but I won’t forget to look back for relevant entries.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Leo
He smiled again, vaguely trying to remember how people shook hands here as stood to take the offered hand.
“Ha, no. My school years are long behind me. Which reminds me,” he glanced around the dim break room. “students shouldn’t be down here.”
He gave a half sigh. Two girls were standing in the shadowed…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Wheeeeeee 400 pages!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin Actually…wait a minute.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Heyy we’ve reached 400 pages! 🎉
HUZZAHH!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Where even is Danté?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin And I didn’t see your post before sending in my last RP. Just assume he didn’t hear her while handing up on Silvia.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h (is Hunter here?)
Leo
“-just a lab table, nothing important. I don’t even think the teacher is mad at me this time. She even-“
Movement caught the corner of Leo’s sight, a blue of color reflecting off his thermos. He looked up.
A young man stood staring at him from the doorway. Something about the kid made his back…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
And the only thing on Marcel’s mind was transporting snacks on his cloud like a delivery system. And when everyone was on a shopping spree.
I should really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore
I don’t either
I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.
Whatever you want to do – as long as he doesn’t end up almost dying. *Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
is it ok if the Headmistress pardons the bullies for the dumpster fire? I kind of need them not to get in trouble… (she was yours right and I’m not misremembering? Also…… are Pax and the wingboys coming back?)
Actually Godlyfantasy12 owns the Headmistress, Pax, and the majority of the wing boys. She has been inactive for five months…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Go ahead and bring him in!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
No, as long as it hasn’t changed. I already read his. =)
Leo Boltman (Leoron Benneck)
He’s just been hired at the school as a maintenance repairman and electrician. He’s hoping to find a good school for his sister and sort-of-adopted little brother, where they’ll hopefully be safe from *backstory*.
Appearance: Somewhere bet…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Great! Would you like me to repost his description? I have it at the beginning of his bookÂ
because I’m lazy. -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And Whaley, if you want interaction I’ll go ahead and do a POV with Silvia.
And, if needed I can repost her description…
(Or is you want I can bring my Elf back around. Inglorion would probably enjoy the attention)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And your soldier boy would probably have fun with LeoÂ
or at least one of them would. -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*Hands on hips*
Excuse me?!? I was here before there even were such things as RPs here in the Kingdom of Pen, and am quickly nearing the old fogie stage of Keepers! Why, I was one of the first writers in this school, when we decided to remove some chaos from the Castle (which castle I helped build).
*Exaggerated huff*
No offense…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I am sorry if I sound like the leader of the roleplay, by the way, because I am not. *Embarrassed all of a sudden* I’m just good at finding bits of this topic when someone asks for information.
- Load More
