@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
*Gasp* You have a YouTube channel, acckkkkk I love it, I subscribed instantly, that is so cool. I and my sister have been squealing over it! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is amusing XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ahh! And the doggie! They look almost exactly how I imagine them. I loved those books.
Ugh. I just don’t like the fact that he killed Alice (and that he made pretty much all of his girls into the exact same fake “strong” characters, no matter how original their first introduction was. Take Cassandra for instance…)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Are the twins coming?
Leo
“Later, people.” Feather boy twirled away in a swirl of rose and gold.
How did someone say goodbye here again? Leo smiled and raised his hand in a halfhearted wave.
Nobody looked horrified, so at least he didn’t do something wrong. On second thought, each of these kids looked lik…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Woah that looks sooo cool!
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years ago
Hey! How’s it going?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed @sunny421 @loopylin
Fixed your tags…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*waits anxiously in the shadows*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Niiice. I like Fel’s light eyelashes!! And the noses look great, they must have been hard to create.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@Anyone who cares XD
I would like to note that Leo’s response was a panic attack, and was not due to Marcel. He’s a uh… engineer of sorts. He’s just weird.
I actually do something similar except with imaginary sewing patterns and fabric.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
At some point, I want to combine everything people add to the newspaper somehow and write a couple short articles in my character’s voices. Maybe even draw in some photographs? idk
Yeah, cute stuff like that :]
I love this. I sometimes do a similar sort of thing with my art. It’s more like a form of stimming for me.
Exactly. And it’s nat…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
That’s the word I was looking for, a fractal!
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think), Marcel just does it for the symmetry.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Leo
“See her sword?”
Leo smiled. It did have a pointy blade thing. In fact, the crisply folded paper was looked remarkably like the strange metal figures he’s seen around the city. Statues of heros from many worlds, or so he’d been told.
The paper was obviously not some type of ink lot tes…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Applause*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyonewhothismighthaveconfused
A note: Leo is not inside the elevator. It opened and closed behind him.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry, I’m still confused. 😖 My brain struggles with abstract stuff.
You’re fine, I’m not good at communicating right now either 😅
So it’s a geometric kinda branching design that is slightly magical, so it looks different for each person?
[Koshka] (Also, I assumed Marcel’s paper thing was some magical type of origami?)
That’ll do as an…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I appreciate your years of KP prowess, and I hope you will grace us with your KaPeefer knowledge 😁
*curtsey*
I hope I can be of some assistance.
Full disclosure though, I have only been an actual member for…3 years? But I was acquainted with the kingdom since some time before that.
*waves hand vaguely since I can’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
XD
Leo
He felt his shoulder collide with the elevator door as he jerked backwards, away from the flying whatever it was.
He blinked.
It was a boy. With feathers. And pink hair. He stood on a table waving some sheet of paper like a forlorn banner. He began folding it with precise carelessness…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka I appreciate your years of KP prowess, and I hope you will grace us with your KaPeefer knowledge 😁
- Load More

Doing as well as I can 🙂 Are you doing okay?
@whalekeeper
Barely lol
How is you art coming along?
@whalekeeper
I haven’t been drawing as much as I’d like too bc mental health 🙄 but I’m working on some fanart rn. I’ve been using my sketchbook more bc I feel more free to do random goofy sketches all over the place, so that’s fun. How about you?
I wish I could doodle casually in my sketchbooks, my brain values the paper too highly XD I’m doing good, had some personal revelations over last week and I basically collapsed for two days, so I’m behind in school assignments. It wasn’t bad though, just exhausting.
I’m also doing a little fan stuff, writing wise. I’m a newbie to fan content t…[Read more]
@whalekeeper
Yeah it was really hard for me at first and I don’t like a lot of the drawings in my sketchbook. I don’t necessarily think I have more fun while doing it because I constantly critisize my work, but because I’m aware it’s not perfect I feel better abouttrying things. I have this drawing of kaine where the outline of his hair made a…[Read more]
@whalekeeper oops I didn’t reply to the rest lol
Oh goodness I’m so sorry, I’ve been in relatively the same state. I feel like every year I realize my life is something I didn’t think it was, and it just guts me. Like my stomach aches for about two days from anxiety.
Actually neither suprise suprise! I’m doing a artwork for the ending of…[Read more]
That drawing sounds cute! Little accidents are the best, hehe. I’m guessing you’re pretty comfortable with drawing Kaine at this point?
Life realizations can be kinda sickening. High benefits (in the long run maybe?), high emotional stress. 😖 Not my favorite thing to do at the beginning of a week, I can tell you that.
But but but I found out som…[Read more]
@whalekeeper
Yeah, he’s my favorite lol. I think I’m still better at drawing Tauren though.
Yeah totally lol.
Oh really? 👀 It’ been awhile since I’ve heard about your wip, how is it going?
Lol that’s so cool! Yeah I’ve heard mixed things about the series, but having a world to pull from for au’s sounds like fun.
You must be, you’ve had a lot of practice drawing Tauren XD Have you ever tried drawing him in different styles? That might be fun, even if challenging.
I figured out how to properly end my wip, and solidified some of the plot devices I want to use. Specifically magic, since magic tends to be vague when I’m writing it for the first time wit…[Read more]
@ whalekeeper
I haven’t much! I did a watercolor of him once, where he was in the rain, and I dripped brown ink down the page for the rain. Ig that was a different style.
I can tell you love worldbuilding XD yours always feels so vivid! And wow, coming up with a ending is so great! You go girl! : D
I really don’t get why you wouldn’t explore…[Read more]
Messed your tag up @whalekeeper
I agree with the Star Wars frustration! I want to know what limits Vader from just choking every Jedi who approaches him.
I love Inception 😆 So much fun. If you liked that movie, you should try Edge of Tomorrow. There is suggested content. *Tries to not trigger KP moderators* But I watched it last week, it’s a great sci-fi.
@whalekeeper
Yes!! And they totally could have done something cool with it if they wanted to make the plot more complex. I mean think about Avatar, Aang only being able to use the avatar state under certain circumstances and having there be dangers with using it keeps it from being too easy. Jedi fighting at the highest level should look really…[Read more]