@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Journey to Amber Forest (Book 2) in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years ago
Annnd…I feel bad for Shawn.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Journey to Amber Forest (Book 2) in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years ago
*Incoherent screaming*
You-know-who had better not have just died. Just saying.
And I still like the weasel.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I can be here at 3 central pretty much any day this week.
As for characters…Vulka has no clue what’s going on, but he’s hoping for a snowball fight anyway.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*blink* That went fast.
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper
Leo
As elevator doors slid closed Leo pressed a tiny device in Rory’s hand and pointed to his ear. Rory looked at the com piece a moment before fitting it in place.
Leo smiled. “Can you hear me?”
“Yes.”
“Good. I have Quincy’s coordinates in my helmet. It looks like they’re…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes. Maybe your character wanders in and sees what is happening? Ellette is the one with the bad guys, and I’m waiting to see what she does next.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will
Marcel
A few more kidnappers were trying to disengage Quincy’s tech as Marcel flew back in the window. They backed up a little and got into defensive positions.
Marcel coughed loudly and pounded his chest. The white swirls on his face retreated. He could consciously talk again, although his throat and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll do my best to be here…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yay! Someone came to save my girl!
Silvia
So this was the man who had been tailing her. Her mind tried to shake free of those words blaring over and again in her head. They have Quincy. They have Quincy.
The Tail stepped closer, helping to clear her head a bit.
She took a step back, sliding a test tube out of her belt. Then she…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If you guys get a date/time mid afternoon western time I’ll try to be there
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD Mars appreciates the compliments.
Hello! This is a roleplay where characters interact in a high school. They can be from many different places and most of them are from some fantasy. Right now, there’s a little fight going on. Even if you don’t want to participate in a fight, there are other characters to interact with.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
The knife went through Marcel’s chest. 235 smirked. “Easy.”
But the killer was a moment too slow. A rose-like pattern had already grown on the boy’s chest and ripped through his shirt. It swirled and pulsed, the petals made of delicate white pinions, as if something lived inside him and ached to burst out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The closer someone gets to killing him, the more defense mechanisms are awakened. It’s okay, it’s okay, he’ll be fine. 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I just love giving the weak, vulnerable character something shockingly powerful, while all the strong characters have to fight. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Blinks up from floor*
Woah… Are ceilings textured?
Leo
He froze, one hand on the doorknob. A choked “Dear God” gasped out.
His wrist vibrated. The Button.
The next moment he had ripped open the backpack and was clipping on armor in a blur of green and black. First the gorget, then breastplate and backplate,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*stumbles in and drops into chair*
I’ll try to get something typed up soon y’all. I know what it’s going to say but…life…
*Falls out of chair*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Heya! I like your tag 😁 I am Whaley, jiu-jitsu master and… Honestly I don’t know what to say about myself. I like watching innovative movies and shows, and overanalyzing everything.
What kind of skills/topics do you enjoy learning? (Other than songwriting, ofc)
What kind of fantasy are you into? Tight worldbuilding, magic organized…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ve missed these fun fight scenes ;]
Marcel
Three new people rushed forward, flashing blades. Marcel flipped backwards and vanished.
It took the knife men a few seconds to look up. Marcel hung upside down, and feathery tendrils grew from his fists and heels into the ceiling. “What did you tell your parents on car…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”
Hahahahaha, Fel is unbeatable
- Load More
