@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m here, you can connect with Barnes and get moving together.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
She was kind of beat up herself.
Leo
“Or two?” Leo’s voice fell flat into his Older Brother Chide “You’re not walking all the way home. Because if you walk that far we’d be going to hospital for them to treat you for a punctured lung, or two.”
Leo scooped up his gauntlets and clicked his helmet back in place, taking a moment t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
His teeth grit together against the fury rising up the back of his throat. Thirsty. He could fix that.
“I’ll get you water, but don’t you dare go to sleep on me, Kid.” He used Rory’s color to wipe the blood from his cheek, then stumbled to his feet.
First, to find water. There, a sign for a bathroom just outside the main…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
Alarm flashed behind Leo’s eyes like a rotating siren. He eased Rory back down and cupped the boy’s face in his hands. “Yes, I’ll take you home. But, Rory! Stay with me. Where are you hurt?”
He gave him a gentle shake to get those hazy green eyes to focus.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also… randomly started singing “Something to Live For” from Fiddler on the Roof. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
XD I’m glad you love him.
*Shows Leo your message*
Leo: *confusion*
(Also, this wasn’t easy to write without going on a 300 page praise break at the end. XD)
Leo
Rory’s fingers dug into his armor as much as was possible. Leo’s eyes went wide. Panic flared. There wasn’t a lot of blood, but how much could be hiding in the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Uncounted times in my life I have entered the children’s section of our library, see The Tale of Despereaux sitting in it’s place, displaying that adorable cover. I wanted to read it for that cover, but somehow I never have.
I think we saw the movie (or something like it enough that my brain is confused) at my aunt’s house. It w…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
What is the strangest reason you have ever had for tearing up?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
“Leo, why did you come? There’s nothing left. I’m tired of running and I’ve got nothing else to live for.” The kid’s eyes were dull with too much pain.
Leo felt his throat seize up, but he fought it down. Combed Rory’s hair away from his sweat flushed forehead. Night was shadowing the church around them, but Leo could sti…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, Wyoh didn’t eat those words! You have no idea how glad I am. *sweats*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I have… a lot of feedback. *coughs*
Thank you Linus for giving me access to this story! I have a lot of thoughts and I hope they can be of some use to you! Obviously these are my opinions, so use them as you will. 🙂
Characters:
~ Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Love Tyn. H…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m back! I’ll try to get an RP in for Leo in an hour or so.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! Yes, Zuko was my favourite, along with his Uncle Iroh. I love redemption arcs, and Zuko’s was very well done.
Yayy!! We should totally make (or revitalize) a topic for that show. This forum needs to experience some great fanart for AtLA, and you are definitely the best artist for the job.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I might write a fuller explanation about what I believe about this matter (taking into account what Ellette said about putting images into the reader’s mind), but the gist of it is that someone is always going to be bothered by this.
Linus has made a very harmless representation of magic. This is just imagery of humans developing animalistic t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AAH it’s Zuko!! I love Zuko so much. Well done; you translated the anime-like style of the show to your own interpretation, and it looks great! Was he your favorite character?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

- Load More
