@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and if it feels like im just bullying November I am SORRY its just cuz im writing the first scenes/first book and basically this book has a lot of rough scenes for November…this was his life…sad to say…It gets better gang! He has some good scenes with Ara!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and yea, I know its rough….no critiques plz XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @anyone else lol
SOOO I just finished writing most of a scene (it’s not finished yet) but I wanted to share it cuz…ya
SOME TRIGGER WARNINGS!
There is some unwanted flirting, nothing too intense, but the guy is not nice and makes Ara very uncomfortable.
And…more November…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yea it’s a long journey…for all of them, but his and Corvina’s is definitely the longest.
@keilah-h so basically, they’re all “destined” by God for this journey they’re going on. When they get to Luna’s story, Luna has been raised by an entire different race, because her ppl was wiped out leaving only her. But she was raised…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh! I like this question because…it actually depends on WHERE I ended up XD
Basically my world is just that- a WORLD
Kinda like earth, it has a VAST majority if different kingdoms, countries, lands, etc, so like…I may survive great in one place but elsewhere? NOPE XD
So like Cirque? PSH I guess it depends on who is ruling it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
But November is my loving baby. He holds so much love in his heart and he just wants the same love. (in fact when my babies receive their “crystals” representing their God-given gifting, November’s actually IS love.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon bruh SOOOB thank you for your words because that is the exact emotion I am trying to portray. and while it’s heartbreaking that is exactly what is happening…
My books do deal with some deep heavy themes…they do have their lighthearted moments though don’t worry! But…the world is a dark place, and my goal has always been…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
XD
Leo
He paused with his hand on the elevator button and looked back at Rory.
“Be a bit hard to thrash fear out with more fear, don’t you think?” He watched the kid’s eyes narrow a bit in thought, then continued half to himself. “No, they wanted you to be more afraid of them than anything else, not make you unafraid. Only…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I was thinking up the elevator to the top floor and a empty office (possibly with a frustrated teacher who was trying to prepare their next lesson and got dropped on the head)?
Leo
“Knighted?” His eyebrows furrowed together. “It’s an archaic practice of dedicating elite soldiers called knights. A thousand years ago boys would…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Probably. XD
Leo
“Sir Leo?” A grin twitched at his mouth. “Don’t think I’ve been knighted yet–and not likely ever to be–, and I’m definitely not a senior officer.” he laughed, amused despite Rory’s too serious expression.
“I’d be glad to have you with me. Let’s go argue with an ancient AC unit.”
He led the way out the door,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
(Almost started this RP with my Russian keyboard on. Definitely not what I expected to be typing. XD)
Leo
The last screw dropped into the bucket. Leo looked up from his tinkering with the radios at the sudden stop of the steady plink, tink sounds.
“All done? Great job. We just got a work order for an AC unit. Sounds like it’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
“I know about a broken vending machine nearby that you can get free drinks out of,”
Waaaiiit… I think I know which vending machine this is. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmmm. I have too many WIPs
Welp, if I ended up in Areth Realms, I’d have about a 50% chance of survival depending on which people group I ended up with (Vere=dead. Alven= probably survive if made it beyond the first 10 minutes. Gnomes= I’d be fine. Randir= probably survive? They won’t hurt a woman)
If Cleft of the Cosmos, I’d be okay if I could…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Silencing KP in your inbox is so much work. XD *Unsubscribes* *Unsubscribes* *Unsubscribes*
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey guys, I will be off KP for the next couple months (at least) due to graduation and the complications of life. I will pop in every week to update Topic of the Week and roleplay, but otherwise, I won’t be on as often. Tag me for anything I need to see.
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
If we do this, we’ll have to wait until my school year is over (around the first half of May). Graduation. 🤷♀️
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, back to the memes, the Maverick one is so accurate
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, okay. We can say Marcel is just standing between them to diffuse the tension.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Dies* *Tries not to wake up my fam* I love em
In-story, little Hugo steals rare spices because he wants to learn to make fancy pastries and tea leaves. 🤣🤣
- Load More
