-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We’re all weirdos here 😎
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Just so you guys know, I’m stalking virtually every forum on here. Nothing you say will go unnoticed by me. I AM WATCHING.
😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, can’t wait to know what you think of it! LOTR is the BEST!
It’s weird, I seriously cannot imagine not knowing the story of LOTR. I’ve known it for as long as I can remember.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Who wants to RP next?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, the ‘ol gut punch. Classic move lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Exactly! This is all his fault! XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😁😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol I considered doing that XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Razath.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t get any notification for it, but I can’t see it on here.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, and yeah, it ended up a bit short. It’s supposed to be pretty average in length.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

^ Quick concept sketch I did of Vethe’s sword. It’s woefully lacking detail and the proportions are probably off, but it gets the general idea across. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Vethe stepped through darkness and emptiness. The room that followed was bright and loud in comparison.
“What is this place?” She asked, “Who’s power brought me here?” She cooly drew her blade. “Answer, or I will not hesitate to cut down everyone who stands in this room.”
***
Right to the threats, are we Vehhe? 😅
- Load More
