-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That worked.
Anyone else a little confused as why we’re getting a tv show in the first place? I mean, new movies, I guess I can get behind that, as long as they don’t change too much of the story from the first ones. But why are they doing so many remakes?
I don’t exactly know, but producers seem to like to milk things for all the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Nope.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Um… I just saw your previous post, but then I left the page and it’s gone now. I can see this one, but it might go away when I leave…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I can see them.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love it!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I did not intend any hate towards Netflix or Disney, or any of the people working for them or directors. I apologize. I will mention that Netflix has had some shows that were truly Evil in the past, but I don’t think those shows are on there anymore and I know it doesn’t have any connection to this conversation. Disney really does…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yup 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol we pirate Austrian LEGO Masters cuz we can’t watch it any other way in America 😂
Don’t tell anyone, k?? 👀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I know it’s so wrong.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybriore
Cuz muuunnnyyyy and some stupid agenda.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes!! 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Guys… I have terrible news!! 😨
They’re… making… a Chronicles of Narnia… TV show!!
You may be thinking, ‘that doesn’t sound so bad.’
Yeah, but here’s the thing.
The director is totally anti-Christian and doesn’t care what the author has to say, to the point where they may not even do The Last Battle.
…
Just, kill me now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yw!! Excellent name.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Tbh, idk how some of these ended up on here, but here you go.
Pavo
Zale
Lexter
Milo
Rick
Neo
Esteban (Don’t ask XD)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
let’s say it’ll guaranteed to be at least ‘pretty good’
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @acancello @hybridlore
In this vein, what book would you really want a movie of??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@acacello
Great question. Definitely not Harry Potter lol. I hate those movies with the force of ten-thousand suns. Don’t even get me started. And I love the books.
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe movie is pretty faithful. The rest of the Narnia movies, not so much, but the first one is pretty good. I also like the LOTR movies, but they’r…[Read more]
- Load More
