-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
And yours:

I think LoopyLin rubbed off on we with this one lolI haven’t got anymore requests, so, either of you want another??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Sounds great!! You’re welcome!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow, that’s great!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Also, as a side note, I have absolutely no idea how long this might take. It could be later today, or it may be next week XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Also, heads up, I suck at faces. You have been warned 😂
-
HighScribe started the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Would anyone like their character drawn?? Plz stick to one character per person, thx 😉
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Same lol. I usually ignore it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, ‘good’ was grammatically incorrect lol 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Great!! I’m glad you’re doing well 😊
Ohhh dip pens!! Fun!! I don’t think I’d be trusted within ten feet of a dip pen lol.
I’m doingÂ
goodwell, thanks for asking 🙃 -
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Love ‘em!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
My advice to you is: Keep writing and don’t look back. My writing always feels cringey and bad when I read it. Silence your inner critic until the second draft. Finish the first draft before worrying about editing and all that stuff. As S.D. Smith said, ‘Let it be bad’.
Hope this helps 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
Hello!! Yeah, we were visiting our grandparents, who live in Door County. It’s sooo beautiful up there ☺️. It was a nice little getaway.How about you?? How’re you doing??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
yeahhh, they’ll be okay EVENTUALLY
I need glasses lol. When I read this I thought you said they might be ok, and I was like 😱😱😱
😂
Oh? 👀
Erm… heh…
Lets just say the second half of the series isn’t going to be fun for them… 😬😬 -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
They WILL be…but right now???
………
ehhh, not really 😅
They’d better be…
I guess I can’t really complain, what with all I’m planning for my MCs… 👀 - Load More

