@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther
yes that makes sense.
I will probably watch a little before making much of a move myself.☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @felicity @whalekeeper @charityanne
Awesome! I think we’ll wait around for a bit for any others to reply. 🙂
To further explain the idea:
So basically, we are “trapped” in a super large library. I guess we’re trying to figure out how to get out… idk. Lol. We are pretty much role playing… as ourselves. Also, if you want, y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok! I totally get it! Thanks for being honest! 🙂
I feel like during the second semester, school is the hardest or gives a heavier workload. 😩 XD
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m not sure if I have the time either but I thought I would tag a friend 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@landic
Hello! I’m a bit late to the party here, but welcome! I’m mineralizedwritings, (or mineralized, or mineral, or min, lol everyone calls me something different 🤣) I write dystopian ya (about 30k into my book), draw, and make comicy things, oh and I speedcube. Lol too many hobbies.
oh yes, coffee. I love coffee too!
A couple questions:
1.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah… Tauren’s my favorite too. His plot arc isn’t nearly as interesting as the others, but I still love him the most XD
I’m so glad you like my guy charrries! 😁
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!!
Awww!! Okay! I’ll go find it. Tauren is my favorite of your charries I think. Or Layson…or Kaine. XDXD prettty much all your guy characters.
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
awww! Paxton!!! He is adorable <33 And yes, Grimm and Arthur are just…wow XD. SO GOOD LOOKING! And that picture of November is exactly how I imagined him!!
Oh my goodness!! That’s Victor? He’s so cute!! <3 Wow, that’s a really good drawing!
O.M.Gosh. RIKER!!! LEO!!! RUEBEN!!!!! Those a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh also imo @freedomwriter76
Reuben is the most handsome so far XD XD but I haven’t seen Jakob and Joshua’s boards yet….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u did not!!! Is this Reúven?! So cute!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice to meet you!
You too! 🙂
Your wip sounds cool!
I get that! I call my story fantasy at times because it’s not necessarily set in our world and there are different plants.
3. Favorite music would be hard, but my favorite bands are The Arcadian Wild and The Gray Havens, and my favorite composer of classical music is Claude…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 😀
Yes, it’s Tauren. 🤗 I drew it awhile back, if you want to see the full chibi it’s somewhere in one of the more recent chapters of my story!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ur good, I told them I probably wouldn’t be on this RP much either
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty! I do! I’m pretty okay with trigger warnings, but yeah, thank you for the warning, bc some things I’m not as comfortable reading as others (which y’all will probably think is crazy once I start actually writing in my book more and maybe posting some chapters….but idk, I guess it’s just you know what you can handle and what…[Read more]
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther
sounds fun!
I’m not sure how it works maybe you could explain it again? 🙃 -
Charityanne replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yes!! It’s a good one ;). And, have I said how much I LOVE your pfp?? It’s ADORABLE!!! Is that Tauren? And did you draw it?
LOLOL!! That last one is sooo me XD
Haha, yeah, it’s a good one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Awesome! sadly, I probably won’t be on here right now, btu should be able to get something in tomorrow.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
No, go ahead and tag me!! I’d like to see it all, I just may not respond or be on a ton, but we’ll see 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All righty! Now to remember everybody!
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @sarafini this everyone??
If anyone wants to learn my characters’ backstories, I’ll post one of them in a few minutes.
TRIGGER WARNING: Feather’s backstory is ok, I think, but…[Read more]
- Load More
