@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Fantastic topic idea!! (And an super creative name that beats all! XDXD)
Ooooh! So is that a story about some of your charries but young?? That’s awesome!!
Epic moodboards!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @sarafini @charityanne (maybe @otherworldlyhistorian)
Is the Monday group going to start today?
(Just curious. I know it doesn’t really concern me. XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That is such a good drawing! The shading is very well done. Great job!! I bought a how-to-draw-realistic-people book at Hobby Lobby recently and I’m hoping to draw some of my characters.
Thanks so much! Those books really help, I recently went through one and It helped me draw people from behind.
You seem like you’re a natural at it!…
-
Koshka replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m popping on here for a moment. (With languages I couldn’t resist)
For Hebrew: Google translate will give you a moderately good translation for words. A dictionary would be better, but that sort of goes without saying. Once you have the Hebrew word, you will then need to transliterate–also known as Romanization or Latinizing.…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Why??? My heaaaart 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 NOOOOOO 😭
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Haha, your characters look awesome!! I love Luca’s mischievous grin XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Hans!! They’re so young and precious and innocent…*Sobs heartbrokenly*
Oh yeah, it’s a good story to read when we want to cry 😭😭😭
You are so welcome!! Oh man, I can’t wait to read more!! Hmm, I was wondering who had said that when you had it as your signature.
“…We fought the war, brother…” Felix whisper…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
AHHHH GIRL IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! =O
*composes self*
Anyways. Yes, I would be most interested in hearing about it. =) -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6
Aw, thanks! =) -
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh. My. Gosh. GIRL!!! *Sobbing*
I wondered why they were so awful to to Leo and the boys. Now I know 😭😭😭
Girl!! I need to read that!!! I LOVE it!!
(Ooh…Felix doesn’t look too bad…Frida got it good 😂🤣)
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronical22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Whoa you guys!! All of y’all’s art is just amazing 🤩🤩🤩!!
And YES about getting sooo excited when you get the right colors!! It just makes you so happy 😂!
(Min. How. Just how! How in the world did you draw that?! It’s so good!! And no! The lopsided eyes are perfect. They add to his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwndalf-the-wise
XD Barret wearing cats. YES. YES IT DOES. A day when you get the right colors is a day I don’t forget. XD On those days I go around grinning like a goofball, skipping around the house, and thank the Lord 1,000 times because THE ACCURACY. *squeals*
Lol yeah! That’s totally how it feels. Especially when it’s a new art supply t…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22
Okay, so I have most of the roleplay written but I have to finish it tomorrow, sorry. =( -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@power
*has no problem with assaulting words*
*has no clue what the rest of your paragraph means*
*is pie-whacked* -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@folith-feolin yea that’s what I usually use (google translate) but when u use it for Hebrew it translates it into their alphabet too and I can’t read that 😂
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 😀
You’re welcome! =)
Oh you’re fine! It’s just that I’ve got 17 people on my friend list rn 😂 I can’t tag everyone, but anyone is welcome to respond!
Oh, okay. XD That’s a lot of people!
yeah! It used to be animals for me. I started out with bird art, than manga fanart, and both of those things helped me develop…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that looks really cool!
Thanks! 😀
…not sure if I should answer this or not… please do let me know if you don’t want me to answer the things you don’t tag me in, I get confused as to whether I should answer or not…
Oh you’re fine! It’s just that I’ve got 17 people on my friend list rn 😂 I can’t tag everyone, but anyon…[Read more]
- Load More
