@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea! Even if we don’t make a doc or have an ‘official’ writing month or whatever, we could probably make sprint posts on here, and tag people for accountability/if they wanna write with you kind of thing.
XD I’ve never done NaNo before, so if we do it prepare for lots of questions… -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh cool!
Honestly, whether nano was having issues or not… much rather do it just with us kp people XD
I had no idea they were having those issues, but then again, I’ve never been involved in the community. I just figured you wrote 50k or whatever, submitted your form and got your certificate. Yeah, If they are promoting bad…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If y’all ever feel weird about ur writing styles…come talk to meh XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c AHHH 3 chapters?! That’s awesome!!!
yea so I’ve discovered I apparently have a very strange way of writing. At least right now. It will probably change over time of course.
then again we all write differently and Everyone has strange quirks lol, but for me, it seems I’m a cross between an outliner and a discovery write…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @sarafini @kathleenramm @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @keilah-h
Hey everyone! So I have been thinking about this quite a bit lately.
Im sure a lot of you here know about/have heard of NaNoWriMo. In fact some of you may have even…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Yes please! Tag me! 😊😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, ok! It’s all good!
(Tbh, I probably should get off now as well. XD)
Good night!! 🙂 😴
First and foremost, to finish the first draft of the first book of my WIP by the end of the month. About three chapters left!! It may be more, since I’m not entirely sure what is happening next. XD But I’m like power-writing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Darn it!! I’ve gotta go, but I think @godlyfantasy12 is still on. Maybe we can talk later! G’night! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
I can chat for a few minutes now!! Just finished writing a chapter!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! I may not be able to get back on, but hopefully I can. Goodnight! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah. I’m trying out chapter goals, if that doesn’t work, then I’ll change to minute and word goals haha.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!
…..
Heh.
So yeah that happened…
But yeah, girl, I’m the same way. I’ve gotta get better…but it’s hard haha.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 if u get back on here later tonight I’ll probs be on 😉 I stay up late usually lol but goodnight just in case!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Those are some great goals!! I hadn’t really thought of many until now heh.
I’ve gtg for a while, and I don’t know if y’all will be on here when I get back on, so I’ll go ahead and say good night! It was nice talking with y’all. Sweet dreams <3!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(I was not laughing at u btw…..but uhh….)
I do not feel very motivated…XD
I AM A HUGE PROCRASTINATOR. Honestly I probably could’ve finished Ara’s character sheet before now and moved onto other stuff but yea XD.
those are great goals!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
About to watch I Love Lucy while I eat popcorn and write. Lol. I have about an hour before bed. 😉
That sounds so fun!!
Life’s pretty good for me now too. I just got to see a friend I haven’t seen in 7 months (we hung out and played mini golf back in late June)! 🤯 So I’m on a social high (if that makes sense) I guess. Lol
Oh yay!! I’m g…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini ooh yea! Well right now I’m working on outlining/character building/worldbuilding
my goal for this month is finish Ara’s character sheet before this month is over (maybe tonight?? Idk) and by that her backstory won’t be finished even tho I know most of it in my head, but what I consider her character sheet will be finishe…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much 😊❤️😊❤️
Ohhh!! Okay! Yeah, it makes so much more sense now!! I didn’t realize that it was all a dream 😅 😂 🤦
Okay! Yay! I really enjoyed reading it, so I can’t wait for the next one. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilha-h
Lol I nearly forgot about sabertooth tigers! I think my sister and I were obsessed with those when we were little 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 😳 no clue XD. Same. I’ll be on more consistently later probably. Well idk I might be on kinda consistent? XD. I’m just sitting around at a church event
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Umm, I don’t know! What do you want to chat about? I’ll be on and off for the next hour. 🙂
- Load More
