@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WAIT!!! I never saw that reply for Aaron and bren!!! CRISIS AVERTED!!! Ok my bad y’all confusion has happened 😂
Aaron
“Really?” Bren looked up with wide eyes at Lily.
“Ah…thank you, but we couldn’t ask you to do that.”
“It’s no problem, really,” Lily insisted, smiling at Aaron. He bit his lip, brows furrowing.
The que…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! There is more than one mechanical structure for “fire breath” that I’ve heard. Most use methane for the main material to burn instead of waste. There’s often still an issue of ignition though, one that fixed that though is through quartz crystal that when the right type of pressure is applied, it creates sparks. Eating rocks…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok! Have fun!
You play violin, right? Is that what you meant by band, or is there another instrument you play?
I play clarinet, I only did band for one year. Yeah, it’s so much easier to play in a group. I dropped it for a bit after switching schools, but lol I loved it too much and couldn’t live w/out it. XD So yeah I have a pretty…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, I misread the question, I thought you meant particular characters, my bad😅
As you could probably tell though from the characters I’ve mentioned. I really like characters that have truly suffered. True suffering applied to any arch type gets me. I love a good mentor, like Iroh, but let’s be honest, Iroh is on another level, but he…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Good luck, talk to ya later!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
😶
What a deep subject…”
I only strive for excellence:)
“What is your favorite type of character to read and/or write?”
Hmmm, good question, When reading, I really like many of Brandon Sanderson’s characters. Like Szeth, he’s a indirect inspiration for Liren. Or Kaladin Stormblessed. These characters are those who have suffered t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom
Gotta skedaddle now. 🙁
I’ll read and reply to y’all replies hopefully later today!! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 ok…I’ll make reply RPs now then 😊 just bear with me for a few mins
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I bare no guilt
Lol. XD
I attempt to make my plots complex, and… I don’t know if I succeed or not. XD
Yeah, I hope to share more in the future when it’s more complete! Though I could maybe post the first few chapters… but I’m not sure.
Awesome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Fun fun! I did band because I’ve never been much of a singer. XD
Cool! I do band as well. I find it so much easier to play with a bunch of other instruments than on my own. 🙂
Cool! I actually like editing! XD you don’t?
Well… I kind of do. XD It’s more a love-hate relationship. Once I start doing it, I know I won’t procrasti…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also yea they can meet up with Alex and Madeline.
im not so upset about the last RP being lost as much as the Aaron and bren RP
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
….I made a reply to that RP…
and apparently it never went thru 😭
Are you subscribe or have the emails for this?? I’m wondering if maybe somehow it still sent the emails for them…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I LOST MY RP 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Happy B day to your mom!
Hmmm, something interesting, are you interested in discussing whether or not we live in a universe that is completely derived from math, or something else, and maybe applying that into writing?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey! Not much really. Just sitting around and waiting until we have to leave for choir.
Fun fun! I did band because I’ve never been much of a singer. XD
Lol. In a broader sense, I am procrastinating on editing my draft. XD And trying to come up with a story to write for my mom for her birthday. (Which I am not succeeding at right now…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, boy! We’ve got a whole gang here! 😜
Hello! What are you up too?
Hey! Not much really. Just sitting around and waiting until we have to leave for choir. Lol. In a broader sense, I am procrastinating on editing my draft. XD And trying to come up with a story to write for my mom for her birthday. (Which I am not succeeding a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Let’s start with the Endoxos Trilogy playlist!!
Better Days Coming — MercyMe
Burn Like a Star — Rend Collective
Truth I’m Standing On — Leanna Crawford
My Lighthouse — Rend Co.
Your Ways (Isaiah 55) — Shane & Shane, Kingdom Kids
Every Step — CityAlight
God…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
What topic of chatting would be your desire?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello! What are you up too?
- Load More
