@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
So should we have Kiri/Asher/Matthew/Lila run into Lily/Elias/Aaron/Albert in one of the halls?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwrite76
IKR!?!?!? WHYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Yesss!!!! 😭😭😭
It would be…🤔 And lol…I was thinking the same thing! 😂
XDXD Yes, he’s…whoo…he’s a mess. Lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Benji
Benji looked up at Raymond, still holding his hand. “My name is Benji!”
Raymond grinned, “Benji, huh? I like it.”
“Hmph, sounds rather impractical if you ask me.” The other man, Cummings said.
Raymond looked back at him with furrowed brows. “Cummings, come on…”
“It’s short for Benjamin.” Benji said…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
NOO!!! They can’t hurt him!!! Why do they always hurt the precious ones 😭😭😭😭
XDXD Oof that would be interesting! Vance would be pretending that Bren was his son probably…
I’m good with it! If @godlyfantasy12 is!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw!!! 💕💕💕
💕💕
AHHHHH, CAN’T WAITTT!!!! 🤩🤩🤩
YESSS IKR!?!? 🤩🤩💕💕
Aww, thank you! You are too!!! 💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰
💕💕🥰🥰 Thank you!!
Yeah, I wish the same. 😢 Yep, that’s all we can do. 💕💕💕
Yes. 💕💕
Right!? 😅🤣
🤣 Yes!! Our charries never lis…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 NOOOOO!! 😭 THE POOR BABY!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Nehemiah!! Cummings better leave him alone!! He sounds so sweet <3<3
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
:O Ooh, we could do that instead!! Talk about conflict, when they find out what Vance did. Or Alex and Madilyn could join…whichever one u and @godlyfantasy12 would prefer
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Vance
“Aaron!” Bren screeched for it seemed like the millionth time, waving his arms wildly. “Let me go! Put me down!”
I growled in annoyance, trying my best to not drop him.
“Stop squirming!” I said, glaring at Bren as I tightened my grip.
“No! Let me go! I want my brother!” Bren sniffed. I saw a tear esca…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re so welcome!!
Out of curiosity… do you have a moodboard for Dylan?? XD
Unfortunately, no. That reminds me!! I need to make one for him. I’ll start on it right now XD!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 that’s good with me! Kiri, Lila and Aaron are all cousins.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Benji
Benji crawled away from the red-haired man, but there wasn’t much of anywhere to go, seeing as there was a wall right behind him.
He covered his face with his arms, something he’d seen his brothers do many times when sparring, in the hopes that maybe it would help somehow against…whoever this was.
“Easy there…”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
He’s just so lovable! 🥰🥰🥰
🥰🥰🥰 Yess!! Thank you!! <3<3
Uh oh…😬😬😬
Yeah…😬😬😬 (So this scene is actually when Dylan realizes that this is not the life that he wants to live…it’s the beginning of the end of his other life…and the beginning of his journey in Christ, which I’m soo excited about :D)
Yeah, I get that!!! It’s hard…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
They could meet Asher and Matt and Lila and Kiri…maybe someone else…idk. Whatever you want to do! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH, BRENNNN!!!! 😱😱😱
VANCE!!! 😡😡😡💢💢💢
I know!!! He’s so precious 😭😭😭.
And IKR!?!? He’s AWFUL!!! 😡😡😡
Aww Bren!! Aaron!! They’re so sweet!!! 😭😭😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 AHHHH!!!
Aaron
“BREN!” Aaron screamed, watching in horror as this man disappeared with his brother.
Before anyone could stop him, his feet were moving, his body rocketing down the hall.
But…it was too late.
The stranger…was gone.
Bren was gone.
Aaron’s heart plummeted, stomach churning.
No…no, no, no![Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome Sarah!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
And I like dogs, who doesn’t (rhetorical question)!?
Whoop, whoop!! Of course who doesn’t like dogs?? *is bombarded by cat lovers* lol Dogs are amazing!!
So cool that you’re a homeschooler too!! And you love An…[Read more]
- Load More

