@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I like mold. (Not if it’s on my food, but I think it is really cool otherwise.) One of my dream stories to write in the future is set in a world full of giant fungi and bugs… (there is a giant bee-hive with a whole human culture centred around the bees…) And Jonathan sounds wonderful! I would love to hear more. 🙃
Oh that would be cool!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @godlyfantasy12
Thank you two so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. I would say that my relationship with God definitely grows during stuff like this, and it’ll be easier to relate to other people in the future who have had family issues.
Yeah It’s just not fun. I’d say my relationship with God…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin yea I understand.
yeaaaa I am not rewriting all of that. So sorry ppls…. It’s a long story and….yea XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much girl, your words mean so much to me! <333
Y’know thankfully I haven’t have been having too hard of a time trusting God, it’s more of that even if he’s there for me and it’s going to be ok, it’s still painful no matter what.
One song that has really uplifted me lately is the song “Broken Prayers” by Riley Cle…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 XD Raymond! 😂
Benji
Benji snickered at Raymond’s words, making the man smile. He gave him a wink.Cummings glowered at them from behind. “What are you two going on about?”
“Nothing!” They both said simultaneously, making them laugh again.
Benji relaxed a bit, squeezing Raymond’s hand tighter. He reminded him a bit of his brot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
By the way, how do you go about creating villains? I never manage to create any villain that actually catches my interest.
Girl, I have no idea. 😂 It just happens. I will say though, make them human. Make them funny, or give them a desire or something to love. If they are realistic, they catch my attention a lot quicker. Also, read a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Min, I’m sorry that your going through that.
I typed out a long response, but my connection went down right when I tried to send… so I’m just gonna keep things short and sweet.
I understand how it feels to have struggles with desire, and to wonder if something is wrong with me. Ultimately what you must remember is that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
AHHHH!!!
He looks so good…😳😍🤩
Ikr…😳😍😅🤣
I may have to agree with y’all… 😳🤫😆🤣
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I hate that for you Min…
always remember that God is your Heavenly Father, and whatever relationship and desire you need God can fulfill.
im slowly trying to learn this in my own struggles, and what helps is in my prayer time, to really put God in the place of what you need. For instance, a parent, or for someone who is l…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks 💗💗 I know it will one day, it’s just hard to wait until then. I think it’s good in a way because I’ll be able to understand some other people better, it’s just confusing and painful. Thanks for thinking of me <<333
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 good for Raymond! I have a feeling things won’t go well if Raymond gets separated from the group or anything tho 😅
Benji
Benji gave a small smile to Raymond, thankful for his help. He peered back at Cummings, then quickly looked away at the sight of the man’s glare.
He looked up, whispering. “Why does he carry that rope…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops I just realized you already said what you are writing XD
It’s a fanfic?
Tauren wells is great! Have a favorite song of his atm?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lucien
“Heh, well that’s understandable,” Caden grinned. “I was born with two built in best friends,” he laughed. Lucien knuckled his little brother’s head. Caden pushed him away.
“Yea, our parents had no idea what they were getting into when they had triplets.”
“But they still chose to have another kid…” Caden shook his head.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome!!!
I don’t really know…cause I’ve never really read much fanfiction, lol…but I’d imagine that it’s pretty common. Either way, I like doing it. 😉
As long as it’s what brings you joy on this earth, just keep writing:)Could you tell me more about Meela, Mayla, and Ryo? Do you want to make this fit in to the actual cann…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
yep, drawing and writing helps.
That’s ok! I get it 💗 I’ll give you the brief version.
So I’ve had some of what you might consider some odd emotional desires the last year or so, nothing too strange but to the extent I was getting a bit concerned. I really prayed a lot about it yesterday, and told God I at least wanted to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Bren
The two finally exited the dark room, entering a room that had no windows, but only the single door they’d come from.
Bren opened his eyes, blinking in the new light from the sconces hanging above. He let out a small gasp as the man, Vance, laid a rough hand on his shoulder, guiding him to the back wall.
“Sit.” He sa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 IKR!!!
hey u wanna respond to the RP for Benji and them? If u don’t want to do the others we don’t have to lol, but I’m enjoying the Benji one
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOVE IT! BUT CLIIINT NAT!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CLINT!!!
- Load More
