@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw!!! ❤️❤️❤️ It seems like a lot of fun…I just don’t have the patience. 😆😆😆
Say’s the one writing 4 books worth of fanfiction😆
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
What contradictions? Very incomplete yes, but I’m thorough in making sure there isn’t anything that contradicts anything else.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Well, I’m sure you’ll find something that fits perfectly into your model!!! 😊
Yeah, it will come to me and/or Princess eventually.
Y’all’s worldbuilding is absolutely A M A Z I N G !!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
You make me blush:)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
See ya!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmmm…I was thinking (maybe…) someone can merely look at the stone and it will break??? Just a thought that came into my mind. 😂
Yeah, what’s interesting about that is that it does correlate to the particular model we’re doing. It could be rationalized, but I’m still not sure, it still feels a little too much like the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
I know it’s only been a little bit, but I have to skidaddle now. Nice talking!! See ya later!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD yes, in reality he usually does listen, but how often he registers what I’ve said… XD
Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom
Hmmm…I was thinking (maybe…) someone can merely look at the stone and it will break??? Just a thought that came into my mind. 😂
I was kinda thinkin’ the same thing. 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love Puck! And I love Puck and Lucien’s dynamic lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay! Well I hope any changes that occur go well for you (:
Thank you!! There’s a lot of prayer involved and a lot of trusting God. But isn’t that the exciting part about being a follower of God? When you don’t see what’s next, He does, and we get to be a part of His awesome plan for our lives and the lives of those around…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sounds good to me, Ryo and Benji will get to meet XD but I have a feeling Benji will be jealous of Ryo XD XD XD!!!
Also, Cumming and Raymond will probably use Benji against his brothers to get Nehemiah right?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 imma do a Puck POV FINALLY XD
Puck
Puck jumped off of the box he was sitting on, strands of his hair falling in front of his eyes as he did so. (I’m thinking his hair falls a bit below his ears kinda like the one pic I posted of the kid eating chips XD, also considering his hair color is a white, pink and purple o…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m still open to suggestions. Your the one writing about it, what makes sense for the scene?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
He has dutifully ignored mine XD
Isn’t that what older brothers are for? Lol XD
Little did you know, they actual do listen… And ponder over what you tell them…
XD
Jk. I actually have no idea. XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Ehhh…nothin’ much! Just talking here on KP, listening to Skillet, and trying to write my Marvel fanfic. (one of them, at least…😂😂😂)
Cool, cool. 🙂
What’s up with you? How’s writing? How’s life? 😉
Life’s good!!! How about y’all?
Not much either. Lol. Just waiting for dinner to be ready. XD
As for life in gen…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing marvelous today, I’m currently pondering on on aspect of my magic system.
(btw, I don’t think I’ve said it before, but I love your forum signature. ❤️)
Thank! The Justice and Mercy of God is something I’ve been pondering for a while now. I absolutely love yours too! That’s what I think many of us are lacking nowa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so any ideas for Benji’s group??
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m here! What discussion would improve your present mood?
- Load More
