@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHH FIN!!! Aww he’s sooo sweet!! AHH I love him so much!!
(And he’s even better looking then I envisioned 😂)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
AWW, THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
YOU ARE SOOOO WELCOME!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Oh my gosh, yesss!!! It is a good one! I love it so much! 😂
Yesss! 😂 Oh yeah, it’s so good.
Ahhh, IKR!? (me: *trying to not love him too much because I know what happens to him and completely failing* 😂😭💕)
XD Yess!! He’s impossible not to love 😭💕😂
The…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve heard Emily Faith before, I’ll have to look her up!! 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH I love them!!! XD I just heard “Crazy People” By Casting Crowns yesterday for the first time…I love it! XDXD It’s such a good one.
Awww Fin!!! 😭🥰🥰 Ahh he’s so sweet!
And Adoulphus!! All your charries just 😍😭🥰 😊✨
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD And I didn’t realize how tall Tauren is!! Poor Lesli XD
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@e-m-trempke
oh wow! That looks great!
*Gasps* Tauren!!! He looks so good!! XDXD I love his face expression…(And @freedomwriter76 min …who doesn’t love his hair?!…XD)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh wow. XD I didn’t realize it was that big of a gap.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I love those!!! The songs are so good! 😀 Love it!
(Btw, I love the name Ty. It’s so pretty!)
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
heh…no not yet. I’m a perfectionist, so it takes me a while to make anything really…but especially moodboards 😅. I will let you know when I finish it! And Freedom too. Since y’all wanted to see it…
Sorry it’s taking so long!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OMG!!! THAT IS PRECIOUS!! AND SO SAD FOR THEM BUT SOOO SWEET TOO!!! AHHHH!!! Baby Kaine and 11 year old Everly…so precious 😭❤😭❤.
Wow that almost made me cry 😭❤
I Love it!! It gives so much more depth to their relationship, seeing how close they are now…and then seeing how their bonding began…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Vance
Bren squeezed his eyes shut tightly, grimacing.
I chuckled softly, reaching out a hand and ruffling Bren’s hair. Bren froze.
He opened one eye, whispering, “Why do you want them…?”
I sighed as I sat down beside him.
“…Well…let’s put it this way. So, let’s say that you had a puppy. You had found t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Listening to it rn, I like it! Thanks! have you heard ‘hold on, pain ends’ by for king and country? It’s been a favorite of mine lately.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks asking, idk… I’m not bad at math, but tbh I just get it done as fast as possible even though I’ll forget it later… because at the end of the day I just want enough free time to wright and draw a lot 🤣
My online school is not that hard, so as long as I take thorough notes I can forget how to solve it the next day and…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like a really fun camp!
Would you be interested? The quiz questions for it are out if you want to give them a crack for the application! It’s MathCamp US/Canada
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH I LOVE IT OH KY GOSH THE STARTS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIPPP 😭 😭 THAT IS SO SAD BUT SO SWEET BECAUSE HER SLOWLY WARMING UP TO HIM AND DECIDING SHE’S GOING TO MAKE SURE HIS LIFE IS BETTER IS JUST….UUUUGGHHH
So glad you like it! Thanks! Still trying to figure out how everything happens, but their relationship is going to be so swe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like a really fun camp! And yeah, getting the layer aligned to make certain moves seems confusing 🤔
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! One time I went through a solve of a Square-1 with some help. It was last year when I attended 5 weeks at MathCamp for the summer, and a bunch of other campers had cubes, so we made a club. One Had a couple Sqr-1’s and gave us all a lesson, it was really cool! It really messes with your intuition where there’s a turn…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AHHHHH I LOVE IT OH KY GOSH THE STARTS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIPPP 😭 😭 THAT IS SO SAD BUT SO SWEET BECAUSE HER SLOWLY WARMING UP TO HIM AND DECIDING SHE’S GOING TO MAKE SURE HIS LIFE IS BETTER IS JUST….UUUUGGHHH
- Load More
