@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
HMMMM
I think I understand what you’re saying but I’m not exactly sure so bear with me. XD
Sooo…
Do you know the scientific naming classification (can’t think of the name) we have in real life for creatures? That might help some.
Other than that I’d say like within the species of shifters there would be sub-groups for what…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️
You’re welcome! =D
Lol…sorry about that, but I’m afraid I do not have a solution!!! 😂😂😂
XD Riker remains highschool/college age for life XD Oh well.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so I don’t know a whole lot about this in terms of worldbuilding…
but that being said from a birdwatchers perspective you have a new species when they are too genetically different to interbreed. Sometimes there are certain color differences (or perhaps behavior) depending on the region, to the extent most bird guides will…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay we really need a Worldbuilding forum topic XD
Anyway! I really need yalls help/opinion on something!!
I’m currently trying to get the program I used prepared for my Worldbuilding, but I’m struggling a bit with something I’ve struggled with before…
And that is, Race VS Culture…
So to put it in hopefully simple terms, I’m struggling…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thanks guys! Glad you all think it’s sweet 😀
And yes, Jonathan is like one of the most respectable charries I have XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thercaneaxiom
Sorry, but proofs are the bane of my existence XDXD
Because I never got a chance to understand the basics of what they are built off of, I tend to think of them as the one question I’ll get wrong on the quiz.. but I still get an 80% and it’s only five points, so yeah I don’t bother LOL. Just the way it works these days I guess……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini
Hey, girl! 😀
Just wanted to see how you’re doing after your grandpa’s funeral on Tuesday and all that. I’m here to talk if you want to. 🙂 ❤️ Still praying. 🙏🏻 -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWWW Poor Everly and Kaine!!! But they’re so sweet together XD
*my respect for Jonathan goes up* -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO I REEEEALLY LIKE FIN XD
*totally didn’t just read through his backstory and then read the snippet of yours*I like it.
XD I have a problem. I can’t stop seeing Riker as a teenager after the school AU XD I’ve tried imagining him as an adult but it isn’t working XD
I don’t really have any other comments on characters or…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and I knew that Ty was a boy…I was just in a hurry, and couldn’t think of any other adjectives 😂. I guess a name could be handsome?? XD Idk
Oh, ok. Gotcha. 😉
yeah… Maybe a name can be handsome. XD
XD I like History too!
Cool!! What’s your favorite era/time period to learn about?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry if I’m replying to this a little late, but I love this! WWII stories are always so impactful (as they should be) and when they’re hopeful like this, it really brings out good tears. You gotta wonder how many conversations like this did actually occur, they would be rare, but we know many accounts similar to this. Fin is so…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, Okay! Thank you! XD Haha, I’ll add him sometime tonight, hopefully. If it’s okay with @freedomwriter76 as well.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YESSS DYLANNNN
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, unfortunately, that’s just how the school system has taught us to learn math. It should be taught in a way where the student needs to think creatively on how to solve a problem. Then your not far from understanding proofs and stuff, where the real math is. If it was taught that way though, I still get that it’s not…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Um…😅 not really. I can try to figure something out…
OH!! Would it be alright…if I added Dylan? Because, at this point, Dylan has began his journey to redemption, and is not under Vance’s sway any longer. AND…well, that’s Vance’s son…
And Dylan could help them get Bren back, hopefully without Vance…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh IKR!!?? He’s PRECIOUS!!!
Oh, and I knew that Ty was a boy…I was just in a hurry, and couldn’t think of any other adjectives 😂. I guess a name could be handsome?? XD Idk
Yesss Math is…not fun XD.
Oh cool! Yeah, English isn’t my favorite either. it’s okay 😂.
XD I like History too!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Girl…
Fin…
is…
AWESOME!!! ❤️✨
He may be my favorite of your charries now!!! 😀
Sorry Riker. Sorry Will. XDAnd that scene is soooo good!! I loved reading it!! 😄
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedom
Ok, ok…
Y’all are talking about math…
And…
I don’t like it either!! 😩
It’s the subject that I’m best at, ironically. XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww, that sounds like so much fun!!! ❤️ Lol, isn’t that just like a little brother? 😜 We love them tho. 🥰🥰🥰
Yes it was! Haha, yep! He’s so competitive, but so sweet. ❤️ Yeah, we love our little brothers! We’ve got to protect them! 🥰🥰
Cool!!! I did an Algebra Exam today…😫😂 Sounds like fun!!! (not the school, but the writing par…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hmm not really 😅 I think we were gonna try to have Fen and that group get split somehow?
oooooh maybe a cave in? XD XD in a castle? 🤣
as for the one with Lila and all them, they’ll be searching for Bren…not sure how to get that started. @lightoverdarkness6 any ideas?
also do U wanna add those others charries to the…[Read more]
- Load More


Of course! 😊
Alright! 🙂