@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 I’m kinda bored rn not gonna lie XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 XD XD speaking of, Ik Alex and Madeleine still have to go but do u wanna go ahead and RP as Vance or wait?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m good with it! 🤣🤣 Haha, Vance will be SO excited about all the people XD. But that’s good! I want to make him as annoyed as possible, XD
And yes, 3 groups is great! And I think they’re as perfectly matched as we can make them XD 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with 3 if @lightoverdarkness is 😊
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww GIRL!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! That makes me feel so good!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥲🥲 AHH I know!! The poor babies 😭😭😭😭
I’m SOOO glad that you enjoyed it and can’t wait for the next parts! You are soo sweet!!! ❤️❤️
(Awww girl! ❤️🥲 I’m so glad that it was moving! As a writer, I’m so happy…but as your friend…I’m sorry for making you h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww okay! I sure will! 🙂
Thank you so much! Haha, yeah. It’s one of my favorites scenes so far…and don’t worry, Asher is okay.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
woah that was good! Super curious to know how that will play out!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I really wanna read more of Asher and Dylan and Vance. If you ever want to share/have more scenes to share plz do!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah! I’m so glad that you’re interested though!! 😀 Thank you! It makes me feel so good 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 sighs in relief….ok ok XD
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Aw I’m so glad that your excited and ready for the next part!!
Okay I will!!! I’ll try hard to write a TON tomorrow for you!! 🤞😉❤️😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT PRT PLZ BECAUSE I NEED TO READ IT LIKE ASAP I AM NOT KIDDING
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh I know!! It made me anxious writing it 😅🙁.
….🤐🤐🤐
All I can say is that Asher is okay…
Or, he survives…barely 🤐.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Speaking of I made an RP for Puck @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay, here’s the next part! And it kinda ends abruptly, because that’s all I’ve written so far. Enjoy! And, well…you’ll be in suspense for that last part, Lol 😀 XD
And if you haven’t seen the first part yet, it’s back on page 6 of this forum 😉
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @felicity…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aiden needs to meet Puck XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWW Adoulphus’s boys!! And the picture for Henry…I watched a movie the other day with that guy in it XD!
Haha, Aiden’s in that stage? That will be fun XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I believe it’s Aria, Fen, Isabel, Jonathan, and Eli! And then Dylan is going to join. @freedomwriter76 correct me if I’m wrong! 🙂
- Load More
