@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So, the powers are hereditary. And because there is a lot of prejudice and hate between each country, families have stayed in the same country for generations. They don’t leave their country, and they don’t marry outside of it. Am I making any sense, lol?
Cool! Watch Avatar the Last Airbender, it is very akin to this, and it’s jus…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thank you SO MUCH!!! Yeah it was nervewracking writing it…lol. Ah good! I’m so glad you liked it!! 🙂 ❤️❤️
Lol
Of course!!! <3
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone-else-who-cares-to-critique
Hey, y’a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 would u like to RP as Elias? I just would like to Get Ginny meeting up with Aaron soon XD u don’t have to tho
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aram
Aram’s grip tightened as the door before him opened and a young woman let out a shrill scream. His body tensed, preparing for a fight, especially when a young man pulled out what appeared to be some sort of…weapon.
Aram’s eyes narrowed as the young man called out.
“Who are you? Are you the reason we’re here!?”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AND BACK!!
Lucien
Lucien watched as Bucky walked away, leaving Steve…looking not so great. Lucien frowned, letting out a small breath. Benji tilted his head.
“What’s wrong?” The boy asked. Lucien forced a smile.
“Ah…I think, maybe he could use a bit of cheering up,” Lucien nodded his head at the muscular blonde. Benji’s eyes…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 geez Nadya! Tho thinking about it… I guess Aram does look a bit scary XD
hey give me like 10 mins to make my gif and I’ll Rp -
Esther started the topic Something on the KP Trinity is a bit messed up… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
First of all, the whole KP Trinity thing looks AMAZING!!! And the art is EPIC!!!
*clears throat*
Anywho, for what I’m really creating this post for. XD
I noticed on the KP Trinity page that the words describing each part of it, weren’t in the boxes, they just kept going down the page until the words stopped. And the part where…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 imma go ahead and RP for Aram
AramAram tugged at his cloak, feeling it scrape across the back of his thin shirt. His gaze narrowed in the dimly lit hall of what appeared to be a castle…
Though, when he had lay his head down the night before, he had not been in a castle…
No, he remembered clearly, the starry sky above, and the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sounds good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWWWW 😭 NOOOO!!!
ok I actually think that this between Bucky and Puck might be good for Bucky….ngl and maybe Puck too!! They do not have similar stories but honestly…
In a way they seem to be a bit… similar but not? Idk how to explain it I just feel like they could help one another (if Puck would ever get over himself and b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOH so I found this picture, and I think it works for how Aaron would look when he is older. Maybe not exactly but close!
he doesn’t look like this now, because he’s younger, but when he’s older, yesss.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yuuuup!!
*Cue handed down awkward November laugh* XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hm since I’m gonna have Ginny meet Elias and Aaron
probably best if Aram meets one of the others, it’s up to you which one.
Are Vlad and Nadya also villains? (All the villains unite XD) I can’t remember
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I am excited about Ginny cuz I’m gonna have her run into Aaron and Elias 😏
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOH did u see the two charries I introduced? I haven’t done RPs for them yet buuuut
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Now we are gonna have to start saying “Poor Bren” and “Poor Aaron” instead XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 GASP I DIDN’T EVEN REALIZE THAT!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
oops yea I meant Nehemiah 😂 uhh he is still there but I think we forgot about him XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh hey maybe Iris and the kids with her can meet Aria and them? That’ll kinda connect them to Riker and them’s group automatically (sorta XD) up to u (and the fact that that group needs something)
- Load More
