@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok guys! I made this topic because I have a little problem that could use some discussion:
My oc Layson leaves at the end of book 1. I want the readers to be like nooooooo XD
I need him to be meaningful to the other characters in order to make this work. So here’s a little backround if that helps:
Worked in the same mining shift as my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Great idea!
“What your writing is a rough draft, not something you have to publish as soon as you write it”
Oh yes. So so so so true. XD Something I must remind myself a lot. (Especially when I don’t want to go and edit my draft. XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freeedomwriter76
Your welcome girl!! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Does it depend on what is unknown? Is the unknown still knowable, or is it the ineffable and incomprehensible?
(Um… I didn’t think that far. XD)
(Maybe the unknown is knowable, but only to those who dare to venture into the unknown and make it the known.)
Should you be careful asking that question because of children that love to…
-
Allison replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thanks 🙂 !
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YES!!! Ding ding ding!!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi! It’s cool how many of y’all are homeschoolers! I definitely don’t know any other type of schooling, but I’d have to say it’s my favorite.
As to your questions,
My YouTube channel is and many things, not one specific topic. I have my testimony video “A Testimony of a Writer” on there, an Easter-themed worship song I wrote, a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Let’s see if u can guess this one…you probably can but…idk we’ll see XD
MC
Someone To You by BANNERS
Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
Hey Brother by Kidz Bop Kidz
Waiting On A Miracle by Stephanie Beatriz
Flashlight by Madilyn Paige and The Piano Gal
Cool Kids (Our Version) By Echosmith
Morph by TwentyO…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 what’s so great about Fen is he wouldn’t even see Reuben’s missing arm…he’d just see Reuben
😭🥹
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOT MY FAVORITE BOI!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
NOOOOO!!!!
That was really good though. Like really good. XDXD Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
😭😭😭😭🥰🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Gasp…
Future Reuben might need to meet Fen….
GIVE HIM SOME PERSPECTIVE MISTER
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWWW 😭 REUBEEEENNNN!!!
okay okay…it’s at least not as bad as I was thinking so…that’s good XD I was afraid he was in some prison camp or something!!! XD!!! But still… 😢
poor baby….
I’m so glad he has loving brothers to help him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh I totally get that XD
i’ve started fanfics before and….
never gotten very far so KUDOS to u for going as far as u have with yours! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
…..
I do….
WAIT!!
*grabs all of my boys for comfort*
Okay….go ahead….
Please don’t hurt the baby too much…. 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 XD yea I figured it’d be pretty easy to guess, specially for u 🤣 That’s why I didn’t put too many songs on there.
I’ll have to do a harder one next time….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Also…i have to ask but I don’t want to sound like a bother 😅 so if I am just tell me to SHUT UP XD
have u written anymore of that fanfic? Ur good if not cuz writer’s block is a DEVIL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that’s awesome!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw how’s writing going?
im hoping to finish my A’Grend worldbuilding today. Emphasis on hoping XD
- Load More
