@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I KNOWWW!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 And yessss, I thought it would be fitting for that to be his first thought, which is sweet…but…also…😭💔
That’s SOO SWEET and HEARTBREAKING 😭😭😭💔💔
AWWW, GIRL, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! 😭💗🥰❤️ That means soooo much, knowing how much you love them!!!! 💗
YOU’RE SOOOO WELCOME!!! 🥰❤️🥰❤️ Yesss, your babies are SOO S…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyoneidk
Your favorite apparently XD
Ignore the name, it’s Layson not Tauren.
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
My response was unfinished XDXD
I was trying to say, I loved the scene, and I felt like I was there! (But poor Rueben!!! The baby!!!💔😭💔😭)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WELL…okay…. 😏
MC (so actually no MCs are introduced on this book but there is an MC who goes thru a lot…)
Blinding Lights by The Weeknd
Bad Liar by Imagine Dragons
Waving Through A Window by Ben Platt
Not Today by TwentyOnePilots
Manhunt by Derivakat & Cartian
Overall WIP
Friction by Imagine Dragons
Two Birds by Regin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOOO!!!!!!! RUEBEN!!! Oh no, poor baby!! Aww the first thing he thought was he could’t hold his wife and baby girl 💔💔💔😭😭😭
And LEOOO!!!! WOLFGANG!!!!!!!! AHHHH your charries are SO precious!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I Loved the scene,
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@otherworldly-historian
Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind. Kinda what I was thinking, I want the reader to like them.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(GG!)
(Thanks for playing! I actually gotta go, it was fun though! Hopefully we can play again soon!)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(See if that works)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Sweet! Now works if your willing.)
Do you have any preference for speed games, or just standard? Should I send a link?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Would by definition, the unknowable, ineffable, and incomprehensible mean that we could not accomplish such a feat, or could we at least make models and representations of such things through the words we use for them, such as ineffable, though by definition, the ineffable cannot be described by words?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If a dream is reality, what about a dream within a dream? Is it a even more real reality?
Is it 60 because 60 is a highly composite number? Why is 60 highly composite?
Is language just a collection of meaningless sounds given meaning by artificial construct? Or is language another word for how one can transfer information of infinite…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Do we have the time, ability, and knowledge to accomplish such a feat?
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep!!! I knew it would be easy. 😉 In my mind, I Ain’t Worried is like Ev’s song, if you know what I mean. 😂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Should we should draw out a map of set diagrams? Where there is the known contained in the unknown, but knowable, contained in the ineffable, contained in the incomprehensible, perhaps contained in the realm of natural law, contained in beyond law?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c pretty sure I already knooooow!!! It’s Ev right?? (Or I could be way off XD)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Yeah! He really is someone who because of his experiences, has become one of the most inspiring and devote Christians!)
(Sorry, I vanished to go plant some trees. I can do chess.com)
You still available?
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Imma pick a few songs from this charrie’s playlist for y’all to guess. 😏 It should be pretty easy 😉 (No cheating by looking at the playlist forum!!)
God Only Knows by for KING & COUNTRY
Whiplash by MercyMe
Wanted by Danny Gokey
I Ain’t Worried by OneRepublic
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, part of the problem is that Layson’s later development is seperate from the other mc’s, he kinda has a plot of his won and I need to figure out how to connect it al together.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
OOH I’ve got one 😏 and I don’t think you’ll be able to guess it MWAHAHAHA because I haven’t talked about it like at all, but if you want me to post the songs anyway I can…. @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
OOF….
man…I know what my gut wants to say…but idk if it’s right….
is it…the Bois book???
- Load More
