@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD thanks, he’s such a troll
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XDXD that’s ok lol
Lol you have no clue how fitting that is!
Layson makes a fake animal guide in his free time in order to mis-inform Tauren and Lesli (who no nothing about the outside atm) and labels snakes as frogs…
He has them thinking snakes can jump over 2 feet in the air…. oops.
Lol so yeah,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks for chatting, love ya too girl!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗💗 Have a great rest of your Saturday and your Sunday!!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!
Thanks or chatting! See you around! 💗
❤️❤️❤️
Here’s just one that I thought of real quick before I go get a shower XD:
“My face when my daughter shows me her new friend that she’s been playing with 🐍🐍🐍”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
lol, I love that I thought about Vance when Min thought about Dylan XD
XDXD Yes!! Love it! 😀
XDXD OH MY GOSH POOR LAYSON!!! XD
Sure! I’ll need to think of a good one…XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
 Yw!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
AHHH, VANCE IS HISÂ UNCLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
AHHHHHHH, SUCH A COOL TWIST!!!!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
AWWW THANK YOU!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yes, I’m very proud XD
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😭
he’s Dylans cousin?!
YEAH!!! Well, I mean, technically!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 😀
And yeah lol he needs to meet Tauren!!
YES!!! XDXD Hur…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Oh.. mathews parents?
CAN WE KNOW?!!! XDXD
Yeah, can me and Min be let in on the SECRET!? XD
Of course!!! The POINT of spoilers…
is so you can spoil them!! XD
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And ahhh, Asher’s so cute!!!!! 😍😍😍😍
Thank you!!! AHH Ikr?! XD 😍😍❤️❤️
Oh my goodness.. wow Asher is sooo cute! XD
(Just awesome hair. 🤩)
XD I know right?!? Thank you!!! (And he does!! Him and Tauren need to meet! XD 😍❤️)
@both-of-y’all
Sooo….
You remember when I mentioned in Vance’s backstory, that w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD yeah… mind blown. XD That doesn’t mean Layson’s having a good time though… big time culture shock XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
YW ❤️❤️❤️
Oh, I should’ve gone with Layson 😉 XD
*Gasps* OOOH!!!! Awesome!! Tauren’s gonna be like Wait…what? Whoa. *MIND BLOWN* XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
<33 Same girl! Thanks for being here to talk!
Thanks! It’s Layson!
I’ll let you in in a little secret… if you follow thee outer reaches of the mines far enough… you reach a passage to the outside 🤯
So yeah Tauren’s about to get the full scoop from Layson about what it’s been like out there…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Yeah…🤐😆
I’m guessing that means you want to know? XD lol
Yw!!! 😀 Awww, glad you think so!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
YES!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Now I REALLY need to do it!!! 😉…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More

