@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh ok, wow!
I LOVE HIM!!!
XDXD 😭😭
poor boi, sounds like an awesome story though! Do the captain america movies have allies in them? Like what kind of violence is it? I might want to watch them one day XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That’s cool! Hmm…..Maybe……
“My face when my author tells me something horrible is gonna happen to me in the next book.”
Lol…..
Nothing TOO terrible happens to him, right? Like he doesn’t die or anything?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone want another Fanfic??? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I just learned about the “Question-Begging Epithet” fallacy in Logic, which was really interesting!!! That’s the biggest thing I’ve found interesting, lol! XD
Sounds interesting!! 😀
And just learning about different Pharoahs and stuff in History. 🙂
Cool!! I love ancient history. It’s second to modern history. Pretty much from…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Bruh freedom did u throw the stupid klutz line in on purpose, I just caught that!
Bren
Bren scooted between both groups and into the wall, wishing he could fade into it. He scrubbed at his face, pulling his knees to himself.
“Stupid klutz…” The man with the scary rope muttered. Bren shook, squeezing his eyes shut.
“Are you his father?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Bye!! Talk to ya later!! 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I took the test for my MCs! (Which are in this game show, actually!)
Everton got ESTP-T. Which is definitely accurate! XD
Amidala got ISFJ-T. That’s pretty accurate too!
I took it for myself too. They say I’m an ENFJ-A. Which is sort of accurate. Sometimes some of those change depending on the circumstances or my mood. 😜
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Since Light can’t RP right now imma RP again if that’s ok lol @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 nevermind just saw it XD!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u can RP next if u like 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
they will be don’t worry.
Good! I can’t wait XD
But in the meantime!!! We hurt our charries, of course…. XD XD *why are writers like this? XD*
Yeah!! XD our poor charries…I mean, it is fun to have conflict lol. *wonders that as well*
I have no idea XD that’s probably what our charries are thinking
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
so we’re focusing on the villains rn for a bit and we wanna get them all met up right? Wanna get that started everybody?
Okay!! Ooh it will be fun for all the villains to interact lol.
my poor bren gonna be surrounded by villains with Ill intentions….
AHH I know!!! The poor baby 😭😭😭
Also imma make a list of all…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 they will be don’t worry. But in the meantime!!! We hurt our charries, of course…. XD XD *why are writers like this? XD*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
BREN!!! 😭😭😭😭 UGH NO BABY YOU ARE NOT BEING PUNISHED!!! AHHHH
Man, I can’t wait for the good characters to rescue Bren! AND maybe get the villains back pretty good XD Just like band together against the villains bc theres a lot more good charries than villains/antagonists idk I just want the villains to be punished…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thx yall!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad to hear you’re doing well! 🙂 I understand being tired, lol…XD Glad school went well! I’m doing pretty well, thanks for asking!❤️ Doing better than I was Saturday…it was just one of those days, I guess. :/ But I’m doing pretty well now. =)
Yeah, I know what you mean.
What are you learning in school right now? (In any subje…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone want another Fanfic??? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey I don’t wanna bother u but any progress on the one fanfic?
ok…either of the fanfics? (That orphan marvel one of the other one?) XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 figured it would be ok if he met those two villains from earlier with Benji?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Those are awesome!! Mind if ask who bucky is…lol 🤦♀️😂
- Load More
