@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini I believe @euodia-vision will be joining. If she has a female character your character can room with her 😊
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 5 months ago
This is my first published poem (published on the Rebelution). When I had HFMD, I had to quarantine in my bedroom, a familiar space–lonely, but familiar and full of my things. Then a month later with covid, I had to quarantine in the guest room. And it was scary to be carrying such a dangerous disease. And it was scary to be alone in a “strange…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow, sounds like quite the project!
Bucky’s the favorite! XD You admit it.
I’m glad! Yep, Riker’s pretty great.
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, yes, yes, I am totally subscribing to this topic!!! I already love your charries and I can’t wait to learn more about them!! 😄😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h the Serpent actually was Eder himself (the big bad villain)
ALSO EVERYONE a few more things about Ara!
Personality Type-
Ara is an INFJ, which I think will remain fairly the same throughout the series, though she becomes less turbulent and more assertive.
On the DISC Personality test (which is amazing) she is an S (Steady…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
although it isn’t Arthur’s first year but it’s k!
Oh, whoops! 😛
Ami
“Oh…ah thank you. My mother taught me,” Ara said as Ami admired the beautiful hairdo.
“You’ll have to teach me sometime,” Ami said as she set her phone down next to her.
“I’d love to,” Ara said with a smile.
“Well, if we have enough time, th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oki, I’m finally back. 🙃
Lukas
Lukas read what Paxton had written:
Are you new?
Lukas nodded. “Yep. It’s my first year.” He chuckled and added, “To be honest, I’m kind of nervous.”
(I love these three together. It’s adorable!! 🥰)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Looking good! But I’m wondering now about the security of the underground. Of course Amara would get past everyone that knows her, but can anyone that knows its location really able to just walk in? Is there any kind of identification catalog or something, because it won’t always be people she knows that’s guarding right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Wrecker
“Nice wings.” said the feathery boy.
Wrecker was a bit confused. “Uhhh, thanks?”
“Maybe watch where you’re going next time, huh?” growled the other feathery boy, shoving Steve hard.
Bucky clenched his fists. “Hey, he ran into you by accident. Lay off, will ya?”
The boys glared at him.
Wrecker lashed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@folith-feolin Nice!! I like it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega and Beta
“So how’s life?” Beta asked, unpacking her things.
Omega shrugged. “It’s been okay. Hunter’s been giving me drawing lessons.”
“Cool. You’ll have to show me what he taught you sometime.” Beta replied.
The door opened, and their new roommate stalked in, quite sure of herself.
Beta looked up. “Oh, hello! You’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith Ok! I’m fine with that.
@euodia-vision The more the merrier! I’ve got two dragon boys without a roommate, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 WOW Ara’s cool!! And that garden and snake story is an interesting addition!
Question: is the “serpent” just an ordinary snake and they can all talk and are evil in this universe? Or is it a specific creature (maybe like a wingless, legless dragon sort of thing) which is actually a servant of the villain? (Especially considering…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision
*swipes popcorn back, hides behind Freedom and her Marvel characters**has now subscribed*OHHHH this explains so much. XD I used to be confused on what Ara’s motivations were, now I understand.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Her Aesthetic-

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
ALRIGHT MY PEOPLES!!! I will now begin telling u about my characters, in depth, and answering any questions u may have about them!
BTW! (This would make my life, and yours since I don’t want to be tagging every time so u may not get tagged) a whole lot easier!) If u push Notify Me of Follow-Up Replies Via Email, below, then you’ll be notified…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Woah, chicken coop sounds cool! And wow that’s a lot of hard work! Don’t worry about being late to replying, I actually just thought you missed it XD
Who’s the pfp this time? lol
And thanks for you prayer girl! Always appreciated ! <3
Oh yes… he is pretty complex. I’m really looking forwards to working with him once I finish…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Paxton
Paxton smiled, nodding as Wolfgang explained, his heart warming at the last words.
He scribbled-I missed you too.
Wolfgang beamed.
Paxton glanced shyly at Lukas, who was watching the conversation with bright eyes. The boy tilted his head, smiling kindly. Paxton fumbled with his pencil, not entirely sure of what to ask…[Read more]
- Load More
