@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re so welcome!!
Ooooh, I bet the rest of that scene is going to be awesome!! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomriter76 I mean he gets adopted in the series…but non-canon yes u may XD XD
ALSO! for ur benefit…

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
I Like his name now. at first I felt the same, but I like it. I feel like ppl would’ve felt the same about Yoda had Yoda not originally been an old man ya know? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76 IKR!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper OH BTW!! So I did want to mention, Pax and Calvin and Marcel will definitely have to get used to each other (all the boys will obviously) but my Paxton has a bit of autism, and obviously PTSD.
But due to his autism he sometimes feels he needs to initiate physical contact and not the other way around XD, so he’s definitely gonna have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Me too…..
I ship canon charries with fanfic ones like crazy…….
I mean, look at Crosshair and Feather.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper hey im gonna have Arthur come to Corvina and them’s dorm if thats ok lol
Arthur
He could barely believe it.
Corvina had actually taken his advice!
Huh…
Maybe convincing her to go to the dance wouldn’t be as hard as he thought…
He grinned, running a hand through his hair, making sure he looked…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 She’s cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h thank you! I love couple dynamics (: in case u haven’t noticed im a total shipper XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c @euodia-vision @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper
ALRIGHT YALL!! I was chatting with Keilah and now I really wanna add another Charrie to this AU!!
SO without further ado!! Meet Nyx’s love interest in Human form-
JINX!

Age: 15
Personality: A bit stoic, calm, poetry gal, into interpretative dance and music.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
lol that’s hilarious. They have an awesome dynamic.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I got the idea for her from the song “A Lovely Night” from the Musical La La Land XD. It just seemed like a very Nyx-ish love song
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Their relationships dynamic is basically-
“I hate you”
“That’s fine, I don’t like you either.”
one second later
literally making out…
+
Nyx: *Chaotic Gremlin*
Jinx: *Pats his head. Completely calm and understanding.* “There there. I understand.”
Nyx: *Flustered and confused*
XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok! That’s cool! (I like her name too)
- Load More
