@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I actually thought people might think that it was Keiryn! It’s pretty logical, I mean Layson is a very undeveloped character.
I hinted at it being Layson when Camella says “Your day job comes first” and he doesn’t respond. He’s not busy at his day job… but something else. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity @loopylin
Vulkasin leaned back against the wall, ominously pressing his fingertips together.
“Let’s see…” He shark grinned at Layson. “What is your most heroic daydream?”
The young man blinked back at him. Zlatan glanced at Vulkasin, one brow raised.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin ooh I feel Mel is gonna be fun XD XD MWAHAHA XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AGH I looooove Layson. I feel him XD. Like yesss bruh.
@koshka AND THE PRESSURE IS OOON
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Glad you like him! Definitely not the last time you’ll see him.
May I ask out of curiosity who you thought it was? 🤔
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that was funny XD
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
“Oh, what?” Lasyon looks confused.
I thought this was a fun game!
who new they’d pick me though?
That’s not fun.
Layson awkwardly squeezes Maylee a little tighter.
I definitely don’t want to get water dumped on my head like that poor person…
“Um… Truth?”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“We’re playing a game called Truth or Dare!” Jocelyn smiles at the three newcomers. The two boys slowly make their way in and sit in the circle, eyeing everyone with apprehension. The girl smiles.
“How do ya play? Also, I’m Mel. This is Carmen, and this Nico!”
“Nice to meet ya! It’s pretty simple.” Lyn then explains the game.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Vulka gives Jon a cocky grin*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ah luv them! Literally so similar to Lyn and Grimm except of course Vulk and Zlatan are brothers and Lyn and Grimm are friends to lovers
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
So, a little explanation on those two.
Zlatan shows emotion, feelings, passions with his eyes and his actions. Vukasin shows it with his whole demeanor and everything that about him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka BAHAHAHAHA!!! I wonder what Zlati thought of that XD that’s great!!
@mineralizedwritings oooooh!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN!!!!
Vulka instantly whipped the grin off his face along with all other emotion. He squared his shoulders and added a stone like glint to his eyes, then glanced at his brother.
Zlatan was staring at the ceiling, eyebrows slightly raised in what Vulkasin knew…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21 @freedomwriter76
@booksandbeakers ( I know you said you weren’t super tech savy, so I figured I’d make sure you knew how to find all the chapters here, there’s roughly ten and I wasn’t sure you’d read them all, because your reply was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol this will be funny XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity UH OH!! XD @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Lyn grinned herself, crossing her arms and knitting her brow as she thought. “Hmm… I dare you to…” She smirked, “Pretend to be the person on your left for ten minutes!”
Vulk looked to his left, letting out a quick laugh at the sight of his own twin brother, wh…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
Lynn turned on Vulk a smile sparkling all over her face. “Oh! Vulk! Truth or dare?”
Vulkasin grinned like a shark. “Dare.”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And if an author asks their own character they can ask if anyone minds them asking another one or they can just give it over to someone else, because there will be some moments I’m sure where we’ll want to have our charries interact with their own friends lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yup! Unless the writer really doesn’t want to (so like if Koshka really doesn’t want to at the time we can have someone else go, or if someone is really excited to go or something we can let them go ahead and go, etc, but otherwise whoever is dared/truthed gets to go next)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes yes! Come on in! Bring as many charries as you want! We’ve only just gotten started.
- Load More
