@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh also Novembers reaction was sooo cute! It’s just adorable how he’s confided in Lyn and she’s totally shipping them, meanwhile Ara has no idea XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Hmm… a dare.”
Layson glances around the room.
“I dare you… to see what’s behind that door.”
Layson points at a large door, rising nearly 15 feet tall. It’s imposing and menacing frame shoots up even higher, as if a castle entrance.
(There can be literally nothing behind the door if you want, the point is it looks scary XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings XD yea we can come in if there’s ever a truth/dare they don’t want to do/refuse to do wether it be because we as the authors write it that way because WE don’t want them to XD we can find a loophole around it, or if they’re being rude and won’t, we can force them XD
we can also enter if for any reason we need to to explain s…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ur good!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh oops! We just left them there XD
One sec, I’ll come up with something else pretend that never happened. Xd
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings so the authors actually aren’t in the room at the moment, anyway we could do a different dare or no? If not I can snap myself in and do that 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka Ok! I’ll pray for your headache! I used to get migraines, so I know how that goes.
Are either of you on? It’ll determine who is picked next 🙂
“Umm…Tr-Tru-No! Dare.” November stutters, after a long nervous stare.
“Hmm… a dare.” Layson puts on his deep thinking expression, furro…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka okie dokily! Night! I’ll still tag everyone @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @arien @mineralizedwritings @felicity @sarafini
November nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of his own name. He jerked his head toward Layson, blinking.
“H-huh?”
“Truth or dare?”
November’s heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. He s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And, I have a splitting headache, so I need to go crash for the night. I may check in a little later, but probably not.
Good night!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @felicity
😆 I love embarrassing him. He’s the one who get’s poked fun at the most in my story (he totally deserves it, can be quite the troll)
“You like Everly? That’s so cute! You two should totally get together!” Lyn cries, saving Ara from having to explain.
“Oh..” Paxton said, understan…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity night!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity I think it’s sweet!! There always has to be some snickering and teasing but also a balance of those who will always be like “Aww it’s okay.” Ya know?
also @mineralizedwritings it’s Layson’s turn to ask someone a question 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
GASP NOVEMBER DIDN’T GET TO REACT and he MUST react…. XD XD
November was one of the few not holding back a snicker at Layson’s story, or giving him small smiles or raised brows. In fact, he was among one of the few blushing along with him.
But…ah…hopefully no one noticed that.
After all, he blushed all the time, right? He was just…natu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AWW POOR LAYSON ITS OKAY BRUH NOVEMBER FEELS UR EMBARRASSMENT XD XD he’s literally praying mentally Don’t pick me, ever. XD
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @felicity
Everyone was quiet, but most were giving Layson a few raised brows, while a few sniggered, though they tried to hide it.
Ara’s brows furrowed and she ga…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bwahahaha!!! Oh, Layson. You’re adorable. (And don’t worry, Vulka has had plenty of that type of daydream. He’ll probably just nod in sympathy)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka (good one XD) @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @felicity
I glance suspiciously as Vulk, who assumes a villainous grin and pose in the back, against a wall. I look over at Koshka with a questioning gaze.
“Is he okay…?” I ask quietly, out of range of the characters.
She shrugs.
“Let’s see…” He shark grins at Layson.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ooh…what was he daydreaming about?
NO WAIT!
Jocelyn, being close enough to hear the two young men whispering, leaned over the young woman she sat next to (Adele).
“What were you daydreaming?” She asked innocently, blinking with bright eyes and a smile.
XD they don’t have to answer tho I have a feeling the one guy…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also if anyone ever needs suggestions from the list of dares /questions for my charries specifically…just ask
MWAHAHAH because obviously as the authors we know the charries best…and I’m sure that goes for y’all too so if I ever get stuck…I might ask y’all for help cuz y’all might have some y’all are DYING for ur charries to be asked XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I luv Vulkasin’s grinning. I can like just imagine him being all…I don’t know how to even explain it I just luv him XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ALSO @felicity @loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings
if anyone ever wants to write y’all reacting to someone else’s dare/truth u can!
- Load More
