@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol maybe we can manage two at once XD
“Hmm…” Everly pauses. “Dare?”
“You have to eat whatever is in that box.”
A large brown cardboard box appears in front of Dylan.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I’m sorry I just saw yours. I gotta go to bed, but ill be here in the morning. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, Dylan is not gonna be happy about that! XD
Dylan leans back, listening and watching the interactions going o around him.
A girl about his age leans over.
Dy;an right?
Truth or Dare?
“Me? Umm. Dare.”
Dylan says.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! We started doing some between other charries on the side because u weren’t on XD
You can ignore Everlys truth or dare request because Godly just asked Mathew.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everly looks around the quiet crowd of characters.
Who should I pick?
“Dylan, right?”
“Truth or dare?”
(haha I get to get to know the new charrie! 🙂 )
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u on? Ur charries haven’t been asked anything yet maybe they can be next! I would’ve asked one of yours but didn’t know if u were on
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @starofthenorth @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @arien
Sorry yall! I thought maybe some would want to react to November’s little fear? But if not that’s fine!
November listened as a few others shared some of their own truths and also did a few dares….he obviously had t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, goodnight!!! Talk in the morning!! Sleep well. 🙂
I’ve got Matthew, Lyla, Asher, Iris, and a new character, Dylan. Any of those 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait what characters are here? Is it Mathew and Lyla?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, of course!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! Have fun seeing your family!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @arien @staroftheorth @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Okay, I’m back for a minute XD. You guys can ask my charries anything.
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Briana laughs. “I don’t know yet–um, he–I can’t think of anything–”
Or maybe her author can’t think of anything lol.
I’ll let Arien make Briana respond. (Be brutal, sis)
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, this will be fun!!
Briana smiles up at Chris. “Dare.”
Chris looks at her, surprised. “Really?”
“Yep.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @felicity @starofthenorth
Ok! My characters will be on standby to laughs at shenanigans.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on!
I think we are waiting for @godlyfantasy12 ‘s november to truth/dare somebody, but we can ask each-others charries stuff in the meantime.
-
Erica replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it took so long, but I wanted to let you know that I chose your name Kelops. It’s great, thanks so much!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Im about to go watch a show with my fam,but ill be here inthe morning.
- Load More
