@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
UMMM LITERALLY LIKE 300 (I’m not kidding I have a folder of memes and there are like over 300 in there and most of them are incorrect quotes 😏)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings XD XD XD POOR NOVEMBER EVERYBODY LOVES PICKING ON MA BABY!!!! 🤣
November blinks.
Surely he heard wrong right. He couldn’t have been called AGAIN!
Slowly, he turned to face Lesli, pointing at himself. She nodded. He swallowed, grimacing.
Why? This was the third time…the. Third. Time!
Man…he really wished he could opt ou…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@Godlyfatasy12
“Eww!” Lesli laughs as a clove of garlic appeared on the floor in front of her.
She glances over at Tauren, laughing mockingly along with the crowd.
“Hey!”
“What?!”
“Your supposed to be on my side!”
Tauren shrugs, his smirk turning to a wide smile.
“Well fine then.” lesli shoves the entire clove into her mouth.
She shrugs as…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ara laughed slightly, “Oh! Alright. This is actually rather fun…I haven’t gotten to do this yet…” She looked at Paxton, giving him another light squeeze, hoping he didn’t feel self conscious.
“Ah…hm…oh, this is difficult!”
“Not for me!” Lyn laughed.
“We know,” Someone said. Lyn laughed harder.
Ara thought longer.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok that was soo sad 😥 Like if I saw Paxton irl, I would want to hug him sooo bad 😭
I like how Ara’s really sweet with him though.
Lesli looks back. “Oh!” She pauses. “It’s my turn?”
“Hmm… dare?” Lesli says in an excited tone, not one bit phased by the chaos. She liked it in fact.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yes 😭
Paxton stared for a moment, the question ringing in his mind. He didn’t even have to think about it for very long.
He already knew the answer.
He’d thought about it many times before…
Thought about…all the things that would change if he just…
Hadn’t been born a cripple…
A flit.
A mistake.
His shoulders low…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ok I’ll ask that one! Poor boi, he’s so cute! If he only knew how darling he was 😭
(Ok wait I might actually know this one, he’s missing wings, correct?) 😥😭
Layson hesitates, looking over at Paxton. “Hmm… If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings hmm…he might not hate to tell the truth about this…but this would definitely make his friends a bit sad and be pretty angsty
the question “If there was one thing you could change about your appearance what would it be?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol I’ll save that one for november! I remembered you saying at some point he liked Luna, but I wasn’t sure about the time period.
I don’t know Paxton super well… what’s something he would hate to tell the truth about?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings hm I don’t think Paxton has a crush at this point just yet. He and Luna do develop feelings for each other but at this moment not just yet.
Also I think that falls more under dare 😅 BUT THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME DARE FOR NOVEMBER XD XD MY POOR BOI WOULD GET SOOOO FLUSTERED
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol poor paxton he doesn’t know what’s comin XD
Layson hesitates.
I’ve been embarrassed enough here, perhaps it’s somebody else’s turn.
“You have to talk about your crush for 5 minutes straight.”
“I mean if you have one.” He adds.
Layson glances up at Lyn, already leaned forwards in anticipation.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton shifted at hearing his name, eyes widening and head jerking to meet Layson’s gaze. The boy flushed slightly, scooting closer to Ara and squeezing his bear a bit.
He glances up at Ara who nods slowly, a small smile on her face. Paxton returns his gaze to Layson.
“I…I s-suppose t-t-truth…?” he asked, hoping he’d said…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol both Lyn and Nyx being disappointed 😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I had to leave for a sec,
But i’m back!!
Layson looks around the room, his eyes landing on a small timid boy scrunched up next to Arabella’s side.
“Paxton? Truth or dare?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
U can ask Paxton if u like, or whoever
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings u wanna ask one of my charries?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings gotcha. Well we can just forget her reaction and have her be like “whatever!” Later if we ever get another chance (if u want 😂)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AGH don’t worry Layson…just u wait…
BUT YUP HE IS!!! Lyn can be too when it comes to shipping tho…. XD
Nyx growled, eyes turning into slits at the failure of his dare. He huffed, sitting up and fluffing his fur. He shrugged, shaking his head and returning to his box to lie back down, back facing every one as he flicked…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I would have loved to wright him getting horribly embarrassed about having to kiss Everly 😂 but from the way Everly reacted to that moment earlier she hasn’t known him that long, otherwise she would have been laughing her head off at his heroic daydream. Lol if I had written the earlier one differently maybe I would have done this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@g0dlyfantasy12
“Oh.” Layson scrambles for a way out.
What am I going to do?
Aha! A nod is not enough specification.
He said, ‘the girl over there’.
Layson kisses Maylee on the cheek. She sits upright in his lap with a smile.
“I suppose you should have been more specific.” Layson says flatly. “I wasn’t looking when you pointed.”
he never…[Read more]
- Load More
