-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99
How to start drawing? Well, in answer to your question, the best way to start drawing it to draw. Yes, very simple, but it’s true. You learn by doing it, just like writing. However, I’ll give a bit more pointers than just that. 😛
First, I find it imperative to find the basic shapes from which I’m drawing. Always lightly…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99
How to start drawing? Well, in answer to your question, the best way to start drawing it to draw. Yes, very simple, but it’s true. You learn by doing it, just like writing. However, I’ll give a bit more pointers than just that. 😛
First, I find it imperitive to find the basic shapes from which I’m drawing. Always lightly…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy Thank you, thank you, thank you for the kind, encouraging verses. And thanks to everyone who is here for moral support.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
You gave me a lot to think about here, Kate–thanks.
Er, lapse of memory–what was my Focusing Question? @kate-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be writing for maybe twenty minutes, possibly more. Either way, I’m here.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Depression (from writing AND life) is something I’ve struggled with myself, but I’ve always felt like I needed to keep it hidden and be happy all the time, or people might think less of me.
😮 How do you read my mind so much.
I always want to try to be happy, and not let anyone else be bothered by it, but sometimes it just isn’t pos…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Composing Music in the forum Music 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Hey, we have MuseScore. I’ve had…many problems with it, but much of it is awesome. XD I don’t use it much anymore, but I used to use it for writing down soundtrack sheet music that I couldn’t find online. I listened to videos or tracks of the music and figured out what the notes were and all, and wrote it down in MS. Now I still…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Have you gotten anywhere close to 1000 takers of your survey?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi! @audrey-caylin
I know, right? I hadn’t read anything about the staff yet, so the bio totally caught me off guard.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thank you. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m back. I can do stuff without Kate, right? Even though she’s helping me with my story and teaching me along the way.
Oh my goodness, I just–for a reason I don’t know–read through the KP staff “get to know you” page, and @daeus bio cracked me up. I’m sufficiently amused now.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Seriously, if she pops up anywhere… *looks around for Kate* @jane-maree
*edits this because she said Kate one too many times*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Seriously, if Kate pops up anywhere… *looks around for Kate* @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m signing off…someone lemme know if @kate-flournoy pops up anywhere…I’ll technically be around until 10:00… @daeus @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m back, too. My brain sort of…overloaded, so I took an Xbox break, but I’m here now. @daeus @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @anyone else on
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
Seconded. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Uh, no. I’ll ask if anything crosses my mind. @kate-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@hope Yaya! *dragon dance*
Glad you like it! -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
“But…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Signing off as well. I wrote 1767.
- Load More

No. I got 229 though.
Meh. At least it’s better than none.
Hey @Daeus, whenever you need beta-readers for your book, I would love (aka REALLY want) to be one, if you don’t already have enough lined up or anything.
Hey! I would be honored if you would.
😀
I’D be honored.