-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Haha. I am too.
Thank you soooooo much for everything you’re doing, Kate. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
May the Force be with you @dragon-snapper
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Er, yes. I forgot to mention that. Yeah, Blake gets Tam’s cell. @kate-flournoy
Everything you’ve just mentioned, I thought about doing at one point or another, I just haven’t decided what I’m going to do yet.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 😛
I think that I’m actually going to sign off now. I can’t write very much with the knowledge that my sibling is watching Star Wars. 😛 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thank you for translating… @dragon-snapper I get enough of that poetic gobbledygook from @daeus …
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Blue’s Clues? @dragon-snapper
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay. @kate-flournoy
First things first–Blake. I haven’t even started to write anything regarding him yet, although his character has been in my head since I came up with the idea for this entire story. He is–without me wanting to sound cliche–the fire spirit to Kara’s icy disposition. He’s boastful, and arrogant, and strong, and he arrives in…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Boredom, oh ye sluggish pile of leaves, the puddle of mud, ye shall not have victory over me for long!
In other words, I’ll join you. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I think they were both made before you were on the forum—on pages 8 and 19. But thank you very much.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I don’t think I came across your post regarding a prayer request for her, but I’ll definitely be praying for her family now that I’ve seen it. @emma-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Got it. @kate-flournoy
Can we stop and talk about the actual plot that takes place during that time, though? I have a view ideas I wanna run past you. *pulls out her handy dandy notebook*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
People, remember Mrs. Keusal—last mentioned on page 19. Well, she’s gone to Heaven.
We can praise God she’s no longer hurting in any way, but her family needs a lot of prayer. Lots of homeschooled kids under age 15, and Mr. Keusal still needing to do work for their income. I think he’s self-employed, but it’s going to be a lot of work for him…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be writing a story my sister asked me to write for her until my brother gives me a turn on the Xbox, and who knows when that will be… @dragon-snapper @daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @aysia-serene @winter-rose
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 🙂
Those are some of my favorite verses for when I’m feeling alone and useless.@Ethryndal Where would we be without moms?
(Yes, nowhere.)Well I like being kindred spirits. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Got it. @kate-flournoy
*grins* okay, continue.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
Cool, thanks guys! I’m not good at drawing faces, but I think I’ll try… @dragon-snapper @ethryndal
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to try Coalheart, but how do I put it on here?
I shall tag @kate-flournoy for you. *tags Kate*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99
How to start drawing? Well, in answer to your question, the best way to start drawing it to draw. Yes, very simple, but it’s true. You learn by doing it, just like writing. However, I’ll give a bit more pointers than just that. 😛
First, I find it imperative to find the basic shapes from which I’m drawing. Always lightly…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@aysia-serene Oh boy! Cookies! *munches on them happily*
- Load More
