-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Erm, if you don’t mind me asking @emma-flournoy what exactly do you mean when you say you aren’t a writer?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Ah-a, you’re forgetting, I’m not a writer. 😉
So no, I don’t. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Cool. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Matter of fact, I did know that. I think I saw you tell it to someone else a couple weeks ago or somethins. 😀
What made you pick that name for a pen name? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Northerner Yes, Humperdinck and Vizzini are both amazing. And extremely quotable. (We do the ‘it’s possible, pig’ (though that’s Westley I guess. To Humperdinck. No matter.) so often in this house when someone asks a question. It pops up everywhere.)
And WOLFGANG YES! I didn’t know you’d read that. @GracieGirl it’s @Writefury‘s serial story on…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@Northerner Yes, Humperdinck and Vizzini are both amazing. And extremely quotable. (We do the ‘it’s possible, pig’ (though that’s Westley I guess. To Humperdinck. No matter.) so often in this house when someone asks a question. It pops up everywhere.)
And WOLFGANG YES! I didn’t know you’d read that. @GracieGirl it’s @Writefury‘s serial story on…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl Yes! Movie Smaug was so awesome too.
You haven’t seen The Princess Bride?! 😮 I am so sorry.
That’s Humperdinck’s.Yesss, that’s wonderful. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Another cool villain is Shen from Kung Fu Panda 2.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I do that sometimes. Poetry forces your brain to think in different directions. It can be fun.
I write fanfiction to give myself a break, though. @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, hello! How’s things? @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be writing/planning/editing for an hour or so… @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @daeus @jess @jenali @ethryndal @graciegirl
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
The villains Kate listed. And everyone else has said it all. 😛
I seriously, seriously, seriously love Javert from Les Miserables, but I’m not sure he qualifies as ‘villain’.
Oh, and Smaug is pretty great too. 😀
Oh, and HUMPERDINK! -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and @PerfectFifths don’t worry too much about chapter length, ’cause I prefer reading shorter chapters a lot of the time. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Aw, too bad. Hopefully the next one.
I’m still weirded out by seeing your name as Louise Fowler. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay. I’ll keep a look out for it now that you’ve mentioned it, but I think I’ll wait and add changes later. @kate-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Whoa. That’s fast.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yep! Tell us how it goes.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Silly Daeus, leavin us hangin… thanks! I’ll be sure to listen to it later. @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Is the recording on the youtube channel? @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
I read the False Prince a few months ago, and I know I loved it, but I think I’ll have to read it again to remember why… @dragon-snapper
- Load More
