-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin Sure thing! I won’t be here for much longer, but a few more minutes.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m here! Well, I will be. *flies away for a moment*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Farewell from Rivendell!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Welcome to Rivendell!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal 1002!!!!!! AMAZING! Looks like lembas works for one thing, 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Greetings!
@winter-rose We’re back to being a five-string bass guitar. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree You don’t think there’s any way to maybe make it materialize in my oven do you???
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jane-marie You don’t think there’s any way to maybe make it materialize in my oven do you???
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @ethryndal *bows* Lady Ethryndal, Gabrielle is the elven one…or at least, so she says. I remain a dragon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Ah, the elven shape-shifter has returned. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @jenali @that_writer_girl_99 I’ll be writing for…probably the next two hours.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose I wrote 671 to a short story. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose *raise talons quickly* I surrender!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose Ooh, look, people! Hello people! Sorry I haven’t been on for the past few days. I’ll be brainstorming/story searching.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane 😀 *confetti* That’s great! I think I had something like the same reaction you did. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Alright! @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m here, I’m here, I’m here…school is done and I’ll finally be able to write! *jumps up and down excitedly* Anyone here with me? @f5a8c3e92 @graciegirl @daeus @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @winter-rose
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus What are the risks of publishing paperbacks and how does that work?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus What are the risks of publishing paperbacks?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
Erm, I know this isn’t exactly the right forum to announce this kind of thing, but I just finished my last school assignment of the semester, so YAY! @f5a8c3e92 @kate-flournoy @graciegirl
Now when I get on, I’ll actually be able to do stuff!
- Load More
