-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
I LOVE Star Wars. It…well, let’s just say that it’s one of the first things that got me into writing, okay? To say I have a deep love for SW is an understatement. @alia @Lady_Erin
@ethryndal Glad to hear you can see my side of things.
Lol, I completely agree with you. Not even my introductory forum was this nuts. Although it felt very nutty…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
See? Erin likes me. That counts for something @alia @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Unless the reason I get into debt is because of my coffee addiction @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
It is not! I resent that statement @alia
Er, we can, but I’m not apologizing @ethryndal
@Lady_Erin *hangs head* No…I haven’t actually read the book. Granted, when I tried to read them, I was very young–in middle school, actually–so that might have something to do with it… I love Star Wars. After watching the SW movies, the world of elves…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Well, if it’s any consolation @kate-flournoy I don’t like cats, either.
Erm, I’m 5’5 even. My younger–emphasis on younger–brother is 6’3. Everyone assumes he’s older than I am.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Touche! 😉 My brother tells me that my coffee-obsession is why I’m so short. @ethryndal @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Listen, missy, Percy Jackson is to me like LOTR is to you and I will defend it until I die so there… @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Your loss *flips hair over shoulder* 😉 @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
WHAT? How…how…how…just…what?! @kate-flournouy :0
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Well, we’re even then, because I haven’t actually read LOTR… @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Or a book store and coffee shop combo. That would be fun. Because let’s be honest, coffee and books are awesome together. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic College Video in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Whoa, Kate, down girl. We are gonna be fine!
Erm, then again, I picked a rather unstable career path, didn’t I? *grimaces* Jesus take the wheel…. @kate-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Great!
@That_Writer_Girl_99 …Yeah.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Wow. Blunt and to the point. I think that’s the most straight-foward response to an introductory post I’ve ever seen you give @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
*coughs* I’m pretty sure I’d be a child of Apollo. Without the endless haikus. The wince-inducing haikus…
Oh, hello @charisetter have we met?
It’s really alright @emma-flournoy Mile-high reading lists seems to be a theme amongst most of the KeePers here.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh, well that’s far from Australia. 😛 I’ve lived in Ohio most of my life, but born in Texas.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh…whoops! Sorry about that; it was probably my fault not yours. I thought I remembered from a long time ago that you were. What are you?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh…*heart is not broken, with an effort* 😀 I thought she must be because you are, and you seem to know her in person.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 And the list of books to read reaches past the moon…
😛
But you’re right. I have no idea what I’m missing out on, and I do not blame you one bit for spouting because I love spouting about books people need to read too. *apologetic grin* Someday perhaps.
How ’bout that, too? Fiction helping you out with real stuff…who…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Insignia, huh? Never heard of that series.
This excites me way more than it should. @Alia Talk about peer pressure. Goodness!
Emmaaaa! No! You have to read it to enjoy it properly! You have no idea what amazingness you’re missing out on! Honestly, if it weren’t for the Percy Jackson books, I wouldn’t know half as much of the stuff about Greek…[Read more]
- Load More
