-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I am indeed. Chapter 3, to be exact. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*pops in* Uh, yes! Your fans are waiting @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @graciegirl @ethryndal @kate-flournoy @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @jess @all of you
Yes! I finished editing the first draft of my book!!!!!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I know, I know…
See, I’m a perfectionist too. I blame it on my being the eldest child in my family. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, and then on the way back my mom was lecturing me about how I can’t conceal my emotions, and she gave me this whole thing…it was rather difficult to listen to, especially because I know she’s right.
Well, that’s life, I guess.
I’m rewriting Chapter 3 of Prison. Nothing really happened, and the conversation with Matthias seemed kinda…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I am editing.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m rewriting a chapter if anyone’s on.
I’m here to talk if anyone wants to, too. I’m bored…hate editing.
@graciegirl @kate-flournoy @princessfoo @daeus @dragon-snapper @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@princessfoo Yeah, elemental powers have been done a lot, but I’m enjoying this new spin on it.
What do you mean by cliche? There aren’t a whole lot of stories with elemental powers. I mean, I can think of a few, and even @kate-flournoy is working on something along those same lines, but everyone does it differently. Everyone visualizes–and…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Hey, that’s pretty good!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess That does tend to be a big part of writing. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal Hello!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal Ah! That is so funny!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @daeus @kate-flournoy @delightinlife @ethryndal @winter-rose @anyoneelse I’ll be editing for a while.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
Shhhh. I’m pretending I have an actual way to claim them, and you’re messing with my mojo… @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 What you don’t know is that they are actually all mine.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
I can’t believe we’re still having this conversation…at least two of them are mine! ;p @dragon-snapper @alia
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia ….. Ah, well, if you’re sharing fingernails, then we’re good. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, hi @cloudy! Thanks for the feedback!
The lack of contractions are something that I’m using to build Kara’s character. She is kinda refined, but that’s because…well, she has her reasons. It’s on purpose, I promise, but I’ll watch out for what you said.
About the length…I haven’t thought about the word count, or which kind of book this…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay. Now I know for next time.
How’s things, Kate? All I do is ask you questions about my story. How are things goin with your WIPs and your life? 🙂 @kate-flournoy
- Load More
