-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy The question is whether you prefer Rogue One or The Force Awakens?
Has anyone seen The Secret Life of Walter Mitty? -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m doing a few things for my math class right now, but I hope to get to writing shortly.
Truthfully, I meant to log on and get some writing done last night, but my parents surprised me with an early graduation present–an iPhone 7!–and backing up my old phone, taking pictures off my old phone, then getting my new phone to connect to iTunes and…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jess @graciegirl @daeus @winter-rose @jenali @that_writer_girl_99 @northerner @ethryndal I’ll be editing.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Time To Die in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Sorry to interrupt, but what series is this? Who’s it by?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Discord Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m with @kate-flournoy and @daeus. Thanks for the offer, though.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Did you guys know google docs had a chat thingy? Because I didn’t. *scowls* Kate finds pleasure in scaring me half to death. Apparently.
@emma-flournoy Long story short, a random notification appeared on my computer that said Kate had sent me a chat thing and I was like HOW DID SHE FIND ME? I was confused and startled but it was just Kate the…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus Hm.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jane-Maree Yeah.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Yay for KP and whoever invented it! Is that person still alive, btw, @Daeus, if you know? That Eli someone; is he at all involved with anything still?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jane-Maree One sitting?! 😮 *hands you lots of pizza*
SO MUCH EPICNESS. And the feelz. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Northerner That’s so wonderful. 😀 Great.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jane-Maree YOU’VE READ IT TOO EEP I’M SO HAPPY.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Mmkay, I thought it must’ve been that. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Welp, had to be honest. *nonchalant shrug* Besides, I told her you weren’t active yet. 😉
@Rolena-Hatfield You and me both, sista. 😀 I know she’s got lots of awesome stuff planned.
And indeed you should catch up on BM.Glad to be of service. 🙂
Btw Kate, what did you do to @That_Writer_Girl_99?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Balancing Dialogue and Description in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
‘Hey, why are you cleaning the fridge?’
Bob slapped his soaking rag down on the floor of the fridge, twisted his head, and glared up at her over his shoulder.
She gave a little grin and shrugged. ‘All right…’Nuts. Now I want to write a story completely based off of that.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*brain explodes* @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Ugh. I’m supposed to be doing an exam but now you have me wondering how you did that in the first place… @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*peeks in* @kate-flournoy I agree with Emma.
Also, I swear, Kate, if you ever scare me like that again… *glares*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield I like a variety of stuff—I wouldn’t like it all to be only on one subject. Not even writing. 😉 I love the philosophical musings sort a ton; the occasional story; and OF COURSE the bloggers whose blogs are personal.
@Ethryndal‘s blog is my current favorite; this is another one but she‘s not very active yet. Finishing school…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien This sounds very ignorant, but—what’s a root canal? Is it some sort of tooth thing?
And yeah, I’ll be praying. 😀 - Load More
