-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy You on?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal XD Sounds fun! XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Ah, bad. @That_Writer_Girl_99
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl Daahhh, I thought it’d be that. *groan* And so I’ve been anticipating disappointing you for the last ten minutes. I’m so sorry! I’d love to help out, but in all honesty I am so bogged down with stuff to do I really couldn’t fit it in right now. I’m already beta-reading two other KeePer’s books—not counting Kate’s, which is a…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy It’s no big deal, but I just wanted someone with a different perspective to read what I have of my WIP–and by different perspective, I mean someone who’ll read the story for what it is, focus on plot and characters instead of grammar and structure.
I’d ask my family, but they don’t take my writing seriously.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy *weak laugh* Sure. Anytime.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *cringe* Well, it bothers me to see inaccurate information floating around. I had to say it. 😛
Eh…hm…that depends. 😀 What?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I knew it did, though I don’t use it, ’cause I’ve edited some stuffs on Google Docs and am kinda familiar with the place.
(P.S. Kate the Friendly Elf Dragon likes scaring people half to death. XD Or at least startling them in a good way. )
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hey, Emma, can you do me a favor? @emma-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Ah…siblings…sometimes I wish mine would just let me be wrong lol. @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hey @Kate-Flournoy, I know for a fact you found it in 2015 or late 2014, ’cause early 2015 is when the Begin Your Novel contest was, and that’s the first thing you did soon after you found it. So that’s about 2 years. Just sayin’. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree I’ll be on until 10:15EST
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl I’m headed out now. I edited 2 and 1/2 pages. Thanks all!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hi! @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl Hello! 😛 Glad you like it; when @jane-maree mentioned math, I couldn’t help but think of it.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Ew…numbers…keep them away from me! @jane-maree *sends you hugs and support*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll be writing for awhile, maybe we can pop onto google docs and break a few things down?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree That would be great! I’d love to hear what you think.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree Good luck!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @jane-maree @daeus @jess @jenali @winter-rose @ethryndal @graciegirl @northerner I’ll be editing, and I may do a little bit of brainstorming and or writing….I’ll be doing something. 😛
- Load More
