-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hello!
I just finished watching the first Harry Potter movie. I’d never seen it before. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m here. Not sure what I’m doing, yet, but I’m here. @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @jess @aella @jane-maree @graciegirl @audrey-caylin @daeus @kate-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer Awesome! I think I’ll break for lunch now. I wrote 815 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Alright. Have a nice retire. 😛
@overcomer That’s fine. I understand life. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer It has been forever! It’s good to see you again! 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer I am here, and I don’t think @daeus has signed off yet.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @graciegirl @jess @ethryndal @anyone else
I’ll be writing a few papers for school if anyone is there.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Wonderful. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yep! I didn’t fall.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Winter-Rose 🙂
Will you get another one? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Did your graduation go well?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Winter-Rose Aw, that is sad. 🙁 I’ll be praying.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE THE CASTLES.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago

-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Castle and a quick sketch of a creek.



-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
And this is Hiccup from HTTYD2.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
To all you Star Wars Fans. 😛

-
Snapper started the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Here is some art of mine for anyone who would like to see it.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose @aysia-serene @i-j-anderson @christi-eaton @ethryndal @rolena-hatfield @perfectfifths @holly-nelson-gray @anne-of-lothlorien @rachelle @emma-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I am now a proud member of the society for high school graduates @winter-rose @daeus @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray This one is better. 😛

- Load More
