-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the pizza…I didn’t really have dinner haha.
How’s everyone doing? I feel like I haven’t been on in forever. @kate-flournoy @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hello, hello, hello! I’m back after my long, rainy week of church camp. I’m tired, but I’m here.
I know I should probably be working on Prison, my current WIP, but I’m giving it time to cool down a bit. If that makes sense.
I’ll be on and off writing until about 10:00 or so.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@GraceofSpades2017 XD Well no matter, I like you whichever it is.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus My heart is broken.
Not really. But, Cassian is my favorite SW character ever (and WELL ACTED! I thought he was the best acted in there. *raises eyebrows* A matter of perspective I suppose.), I like Jyn way better than Rey (and I personally think Rey was much more rudely feministic. And Jyn’s better acted.), and just…oh well. All the…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Eh…lessee. @GraceofSpades2017
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Grace0fSpades2017 Hyyeeeeeeeeee! Just so you know, if you’re an INTP you’re the most unusual one I’ve ever encountered. XD If you’ll forgive my saying so. You seem more like an INFP or ENFP. Really ENFP, but since you’ve come out INFP before I suppose that’s more likely. But…since you love people… *shrug* BUT WELCOME HERE!
And for your and @E…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper HOW SWEET.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aloha, Bonjour, and Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Mariposa YES! We’ve been to the Ark Encounter once, and it is SO COOL.
One of my future books has a fictional institute that’s based on the Creation Museum.
And that’s cool too.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal Aah, that’s really sad. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 4 months ago
@mark-kamibaya What’s an indie?
@ethryndal I know. The only thing protecting me now are my dragon instincts….and the fact that I’m not alone. I side with @daeus. 😀
@kate-flournoy Well, about the arcs, one reason I didn’t really see them was because they seemed to happen so fast. It didn’t seem like Cassian cared about anything then suddenly…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl I tried the exact same process you explained for Pinterest except with Instagram. The profile picture process I can’t do because I use a tablet and it doesn’t work on that.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Here’s the link if you wanted to see what the drawing looks like. https://instagram.com/p/BVAo-oXlu0i/
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Here’s the link if you wanted to see what the drawing looks like.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Not sure how to make someone look pensive, but here’s my attempt.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Not sure how to make someone look pensive, but here’s my attempt.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal I’m actually going to post her name, because well, it’s the internet… 😛 But please, feel free to draw her.
I forgot to mention she’s about 15.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Pretty much, I agree with everything you said about the characters, except how they got better at the end. Because I couldn’t connect in the first place, it was really hard to do so in the final battle. And actually, I don’t really like the movie either, so yeah…you’re not alone.
Also, I found the previews completely misleading, so maybe…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you spend most of your time staring at the ceiling, hoping the roof will cave in and crack your computer screen.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emily-d Basically, science fiction is what it says: fictionalized science. Sometimes you don’t have to read a lot of that genre to write that genre (although it is a good idea). Reading a bunch of books won’t make you a master. A person could read tons of books and still not know anything. If you do your research and do your best work, it won’t…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*stares at dinner* This is inhuman! I demand that the food be burned before someone get hurt! I won’t be forced to eat it! *parents stare at Calvin*
- Load More
