-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal Wow! The shading is fantabulous! Yes, she’s coming together now. 😛 Thanks!
@mariposa I’m actually not allowed to go on Instagram, so one thing you could do is temporarily make it your profile pic. I’ll let you know once I’ve seen her, and you can change it back to your normal one.
@aysia-serene *bows* @graceofspade2017 Thank you. :P…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic So. *Pops knuckles* Art, anyone? in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Wow! I don’t draw, so I’m just admiring everyone’s work on this forum, but @GraceofSpades2017 that’s a really cool drawing! I love all the tiny details you put in.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic So. *Pops knuckles* Art, anyone? in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Wow! I don’t draw, so I’m just admiring everyone’s work on this forum, but @GraceofSpaces2017 that’s a really cool drawing! I love all the tiny details you put in.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be planning if anyone’s on. @graciegirl @kate-flournoy @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hey there. @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m here. No idea what I’m doing, but I’m here. @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Can you pop over to my Prison google doc for a bit? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Who here is thinking of entering Rooglewood's Five Poisoned Apples contest? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@northerner I won’t be entering, but if you need help with anything, I might be able to. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal that is seriously an awesome drawing and so realistic! 😀 *high-five*
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy and
G. B. Carter are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo and
FeedingMyGoldfish are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal I thought you would. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@GraceofSpades2017 Eccentric tendencies can make some people even more likeable. *solemn nod*
Yupper dupper, sisters. Of course it’s all right to ask. XD And I’m only a couple inches taller. 😛
Indeed I do. I’m actually an ENFJ/ISFJ mix. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
No, it’s just…
See, I work–and write–best whilst having goals in mind. When I began writing the first chapter, I knew that it would end with Tam being taken. When I started the second and third chapters, I wanted to show Kara’s character and how she interacted with new people. But with the fourth chapter…I don’t know what it’s leading up…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
To be honest…I’ve sort of hit a wall with my WIP, and it’s holding me back from making any progress. I can’t figure out how to plan out my storyline, even though I’ve heard a bunch of methods from different people. It’s rather discouraging.
@kate-flournoy @graciegirl -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal Oh no. 🙁 🙁 I’m real sorry. Definitely praying.
- Load More
