-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Wowzers. I’ve heard that woodwinds are easy to pick up after you’ve played a few.
I play guitar! @jess-penrose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Agreed. @jess-penrose
Er…do you play any instruments?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Quite alright. @jess-penrose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Haha, wow! Wasn’t expecting the little tidbit about Quidditch, that’s cool.
No one reacts kindly towards my house, but I’m proud of it regardless…I’m a Slytherin.
Ooh, wand too? Cool. Mine’s alder wood with a phoenix feather core, and it’s 12 – 1/2″ in length. It’s “surprisingly swishy”, whatever that means.
Interesting that you don’y like…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
It’s alright!
About tags–some of us do not go by the names that pop up when we comment on something. For example, it might seem like my tag is Elizabeth, but actually, if you click on my profile, you’ll see that my actual tag is @that_writer_girl_99
It took me a while to figure this out, too. @jess-penrose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
It’s alright!
About tags–some of us do not go by the names that pop up when we comment on something. For example, it might seem like my tag is Elizabeth, but actually, if you click on my profile, you’ll see that my actual tag is @that_writer_girl99
It took me a while to figure this out, too. @jess-penrose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*peers out into the darkness* Hello? Anyone out there? I’ll be writing until 11:00.
@graciegirl @kate-flournoy @jess-penrose @dragon-snapper -
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Alright. Well, when you get a chance, I’ll be on until 11:00 @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy *coughs* Are you on? The rest of my family is currently watching basketball, which I’m not interested in, so if you want to do the character cafe thing…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@jess-penrose Welcome to the Kingdom! It’s great to have you.
Oh. Yes. I remember when I joined a couple months ago, it was all so confusing. There’s no dumb questions! Feel free to ask away. Someone’s always here to answer whatever’s on your mind.
Heh…I’m rather obsessed with Harry Potter right now, so, have you read Harry Potter? And if so,…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
*grins maniacally*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jess-Penrose I know! There’s too much epicness to choose from. I love Tolkien and Lewis too. The Lord of the Rings and Les Miserables by Victor Hugo are some of my favorite books…and…a LOT of other ones. And @Kate-Flournoy‘s (she’s my second oldest sister) WIP. Which is named Awesome.
Okay not really. But it IS THAT. 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Jess-Penrose Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet! Another Aussie! *wild applause* We have several of those here. 😉 Good to have you. You sound like a nice person. XD And I approve of your conversation subject matter likes.
What’s your favorite book? -
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
@LifeofKatie Well hello!! It’s you! You’re on here now! Welcome to the Bestistest Place on the Internet. 😀 And if anyone else tells you that, I still won. XD It’s a contest to see who can tell newcomers that first. 😉
You should hop on over to Start Here on the Forum page, and make an introductory topic! -
Elizabeth started the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
There’s nothing here yet, but I wanted to create a place where I can drop off extra scenes from my WIP, Prison, as a way of experimenting with characters, bouncing around scene ideas as related to Prison, and anything else I that I think of but don’t want to bother anyone on another forum with.
As I begin posting things, anyone is welcome to…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo changed their profile picture 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, I’ll try uploading my picture one more time (fingers crossed) and hope it shows up. If not, I’ll upload it to my profile picture.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, I’ll try uploading my picture one more time (fingers crossed) and hope it shows up. If not, I’ll upload it to my profile picture.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, I’ll try uploading my picture one more time (fingers crossed) and hope it shows up. If not, I’ll upload it to my profile picture.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal Wow! The shading is fantabulous! Yes, she’s coming together now. 😛 Thanks!
@mariposa I’m actually not allowed to go on Instagram, so one thing you could do is temporarily make it your profile pic. I’ll let you know once I’ve seen her, and you can change it back to your normal one.
@aysia-serene *bows* @graceofspades2017 Thank you.…[Read more] - Load More

@emma-flournoy Thank you so much for your warm welcome! 😀 I will have to go introduce myself here shortly, *raises cup of iced tea*
Good good. 😀
Hey @Kate-Flournoy, see who’s here.
Hey @Ethryndal, this is Katie, whose friendship survey I sent you. Katie, meet my friend, widely known ’round here as Galadriel—she’s one of those who took your friendship survey. 😀
@lifeofkatie wow—! Hey Katie! I didn’t know you wrote! 😛 Welcome to KP. 😀
@kate-flournoy Ha! Thanks, Kate for yet another warm welcome! 😀 Y’all are wonderfully sweet! 😉
Nice to meet you @ethryndal! Thank you so much for taking my survey!! @emma-flournoy
OH, hey, @lifeofkatie! Nice to meet you! The survey was very cool, actually. It rather intrigued me.
And welcome to the bestistest place ever! (@Emma-flournoy *poke poke* I said it second. I win. 🙂 )
And I’ve never yet asked you, @LifeofKatie, what were you doing the survey for? Just for learning more about friendships? That’s so cool.
(@Ethryndal *poke poke* All right, second prize. It’s purple. Here. 😉 )
@ethryndal – Oh! I’m so glad you enjoyed the survey! I thought the results were very fascinating.
@emma-flournoy – I took the survey because 1) I wanted to learn more about what the opinion of friendships was in our modern times & 2) because…shh..I’m maybe thinking of possibly writing a book about friendship…but it’s still in the works ;)…[Read more]
@LifeofKatie Ohhh! *hushed whisper* I shan’t go telling everyone. 😉 That’s really cool though.
And… *one more poke* that’s so sweet. 😀 A pleasure to be sure. Glad to give welcomes that are warm, and everyone needs a welcome. 😀